News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

The Underneath (a new D'espairsRay is born)

Started by buster, February 25, 2008, 12:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buster

well, u guys might heard of it, Transtic Nerve r making a pause and r starting a new band under the name "The Underneath". they changed their look and music style, propably inspired by the band D'espairsRay since the start of the Taste of Chaos tour which feat. Mucc as well. if u haven't heard any samples, go to their myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/underneathjapan
and u will share my opinion 'bout the "soundalike" between them and D'espa ^^

Vessicator

nekki_chibi

Their music is better, at least, has some individuality, compared to recent despairs diarhea, but vocalist can't compare with Hizumi

Alice the Sister

Transtic Nerve must've really changed their sound if they sound like D'espairsRay. Then again, I haven't listened to D'espairsRay since BORN.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

signal to noise

the music is a little too nu metal for me, i'd rather listen to either of Despa's full length cds any day. but seeing them live might change my opinion if they put on a good show.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Alice the Sister

I've heard a few Transtic Nerve they sound pretty good. They remind me more of that electro nu-metal type thing if even that.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Vessicator

I had one of their promo CDs after JRR, but I left it in the car for too long and the CD melted :(

odoroboujohn

Saw them... nothing special.... saw tatoeba live that was special
Livin' like a bug ain't easy

kyogasuki

I can't help but be addicted to Taka's voice.  Some of their songs can sound similar at points, but he has a calm flowing voice that is easy to listen/fall asleep to (almost like Kaya from Schwarz Stein).  Womb is Planet and Marie are my two favs...still haven't been able to buy their new album yet...I need to win the lottery soon.
Everyone, please continue uploading and seeding! Hopefully the forum can become lively again~!