News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Seven Albums] Daisuke Asakura - Quantium Mechnaics Rainbow Collection

Started by Clockwork Heart, July 24, 2006, 01:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clockwork Heart

I HAVE CHANGED THE TORRENT, IF YOU WERE DOWNLOADING THIS EARLIER, PLEASE CHANGE TO THE NEW TORRENT, AND RENAME YOUR FOLDERS ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU.

Now, this has been one hell of a thing to collect and keep. I finally managed to obtain Red Trigger, so I decided to share it all with you. Espically since I know someone here that adores DA, and was the person to introduce me to the Techno Beethoven. =P

(I know the bitrates suck for some of the songs, and the last time I uploaded this (minus Red Trigger) to Tonberry before the whole update, some users complained about that. I know some of the bitrates suck, and I can't do a damn thing about it. Be happy that I uploaded this, since this took a long time to even obtain. >_<)

---

Tracklist (From K-ITO.NET)
Red Trigger - aka no yuuhatsu omoi douki (DWDA-008 / 2005.03.03 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. Phoenix -su.za.ku-
02. Rose Line
03. Sistema Sol
04. étude on E-String
05. Embryonic Trigger
06. Red Coder "anemone"
07. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow VII
08. Message from 7 Lights
09. Dragon -hi.ryu-
10. IRIS

Orange Compile - daidai no noudou hensekishiki (DWDA-007 / 2004.12.31 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. Petitgrain Mandarin
02. Orange Tea Time
03. Platonic Compile
04. #CaCO 3
05. étude on B-String
06. #CaSO 4
07. Antares Pain
08. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow VI
09. Neroli Bigarade

Yellow Vector - ki no taji gen shikousei (DWDA-006 / 2003.11.30 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. Schrodinger's cat
02. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow V
03. Venus Vector
04. etude on F-String
05. Star Yellow X'mas
06. Puppet Master
07. Le Petit Prince -le renard dore ver.-
08. Laplace's Devil

Green Method - midori no chuuyou chitsujyo kei (DWDA-005 / 2004.09.15 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. The forbidden fruit -kindan no mi-
02. Personal Safety
03. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow IV
04. Trick Scan -chloroplast ver.-
05. Jade of sorrow
06. etude on G-string
07. Paranoia Method
08. The Garden of Eden -Adam and Eve-

Blue Resolution - ao no shikaku kaiseki do (DWDA-004 / 2004.07.30 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. Tyltyl -omoide no kuni-
02. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow III
03. 'Deep Blue' Resolution
04. cobalt shore
05. BLUE SKY BLUE
06. etude on A-String
07. Replicate VIRUS -Blu-ray ver.-
08. hikokigumo
09. aoi hana -Heinrich von Ofterdigen-
10. Mytyl -mirai no kuni-

Indigo Algorithm - ai no denshi kisuuhou (DWDA-003 / 2004.05.21 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. Abyssos -shi . n . ka . i-
02. Angel Algorithm
03. etude on D-string
04. Division by Zero error
05. Sheltering Sea
06. Indigo cave
07. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow II
08. Stigma -indigo-saurus! ver.-
09. Ouranos -te . n . ku . u-

Violet Meme - murasaki no jyouhoudentatsu chi (DWDA-002 / 2004.03.30 / ¥2800 / Darwin Records)
01. appearance
02. Quantum Mechanics Rainbow I
03. Purple Dawn
04. Meme crack - HARUKA KANATA no Major e
05. etude on C-String
06. Mona Lisa overdrive
07. an experiment with you? 2.27.00:28 AM
08. mercy-snow -Violet Rays ver.-
09. disappearance

maru

thanks ...  ;D ... but can u explain something about their music style/genre?!  ::) I don't know any of those bands!

Clockwork Heart

Daisuke Asakura's style is more techno-pop based, but if you listen to his music, it never sounds the same twice, even though he is using synths/keytar. He has written music for such artists as access, TM Revolution [I know for sure older works, newer stuff is up in the air...], Iceman, Kotani Kinya (before BLAZE, and when he was the singing voice for Shuuichi) and many more popular JPop artists/bands, as well as wrote all the music for the Gravitation anime [Under either Mad:Solders, Iceman, or any other one of DA's projects at the time.] (Funny thing about that is, Maki Murakami is pretty well known for drawing hardcore access yaoi doujin). So, if you have watched that anime, or listened to any of those artists, chances are you've heard a DA composition.

If you want to know more, there's a link right next to 'Tracklist'. It has much more info on DA than I can ever provide. XD

This particular collection is from Daisuke Asakura's solo works, called Quantum Mechanics Rainbow (Which is why every album has a color, and a math term). He's also a part of access, which 'paused' activites for a while, and resumed work about a couple of years ago.

maru

Quote from: Electric Maguro on July 24, 2006, 05:09:06 PM
Daisuke Asakura's style is more techno-pop based, but if you listen to his music, it never sounds the same twice, even though he is using synths/keytar. He has written music for such artists as access, TM Revolution [I know for sure older works, newer stuff is up in the air...], Iceman, Kotani Kinya (before BLAZE, and when he was the singing voice for Shuuichi) and many more popular JPop artists/bands, as well as wrote all the music for the Gravitation anime [Under either Mad:Solders, Iceman, or any other one of DA's projects at the time.] (Funny thing about that is, Maki Murakami is pretty well known for drawing hardcore access yaoi doujin). So, if you have watched that anime, or listened to any of those artists, chances are you've heard a DA composition.

If you want to know more, there's a link right next to 'Tracklist'. It has much more info on DA than I can ever provide. XD

This particular collection is from Daisuke Asakura's solo works, called Quantum Mechanics Rainbow (Which is why every album has a color, and a math term). He's also a part of access, which 'paused' activites for a while, and resumed work about a couple of years ago.

thanks for information. Now I know that I don't need that music, 'cause I do not like techno or pop that much ... I found my way onto ROCK! ^^

BillStBill

eiri

thanks!
somehow i missed this when it was posted...   >___<
please don't stop seeding yet!

Clockwork Heart

Just to let everyone know... I have changed the torrent. If you were downloading this earlier, please change your folder names, so the torrent will work~ (File names weren't affected, so don't worry about those.) (Oh, and the main folder is called Quantum Mechanics Rainbow, just in case that changed too in the process. x_x)

*Baby Doll*

*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

jochou001

Meh, it's been a while since this was posted.  Is anyone still seeding?  I really need this.  I love Dai chan but it's so hard to find his stuff. T_T

Clockwork Heart

I'll start seeding this again right now.

And yes, it is insanly hard to find DA stuff. Nearly took me a year to get it all together. I have a few other things by him as well...

jochou001

Thank you!! ^_^  Hehe, it seems that we have pretty similar tastes in music, huh?

asra

Could someone please reseed this, pretty please? ;o;
It's really hard to find DA music indeed (except for his Gravi songs), I've been looking for more songs for some time now.
Thank you!

asra

Thank you so much!
*downloaded* :]

Visual_Kain

Would it be possible that someone could reseed this? I've looked everywhere for daisuke's stuff and found nothing >_<