News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Dir en grey - Tour04 The Code of Vulgar[ism] -Bonus Disc-

Started by xbiinex, October 02, 2007, 12:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbiinex

CleverSleazoid

xbiinex

Quote from: CleverSleazoid on October 02, 2007, 06:33:08 PM
I was looking for this. Thank you!
That's why I posted it. I know you had asked of this before but I couldn't upload earlier since I had problems with my internet connection which prevented me from uploading anything for a while.
So here you go.

CleverSleazoid

Quote from: xbiinex on October 02, 2007, 07:35:01 PM
Quote from: CleverSleazoid on October 02, 2007, 06:33:08 PM
I was looking for this. Thank you!
That's why I posted it. I know you had asked of this before but I couldn't upload earlier since I had problems with my internet connection which prevented me from uploading anything for a while.
So here you go.

I feel so honored. Thank you

The upload is a bit slow and since somebody is posting the Blitz 5 Days (I can't believe these 2 greatest DVDs were posted at once), it will take a while to get everything so don't quit soon.

I unfortunately couldn't get the DVD format of LIQUIDIZE from D'espairsRay and I'm still regreting it.

xbiinex

But the LIQUIDIZE torrent still has seeders. I could still help seed a bit but first I would like to complete uploading this torrent.
As for my upload speed there's nothing I can do about it as I'm sharing this internet connection with the whole family and I'm not the only heavy internet user. ;)

kyxprey

Where is the other disc(s) to Vulgarism? I'm looking for them. Can someone give me the link or upload it please?

colethevampire

Hitara-Chan

Company of Local Assholes