News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Ayabie-tour06-07 VirginSnowColorTour-2007.1.7 @ Tokyo Kouseinenkin Kaikan

Started by Quorthon, February 23, 2007, 04:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quorthon

彩冷える
tour'06» '07 バージンスノ-カラー~2007.1.7. at 東京厚生年金会館~

1. Virgin Snow Color     
2. T.L.S    
3. Shine    
4. 0010    
5. Koto no Hanoru    
6. Aikagi    
7. Sukima no Hoshi    
8. ancient-tree    
9. Az    
10. Browny    
11. Lapis Lazuli    
12. B.L.C    
13. Hoshi Furu Ohanashi    
14. Mefisshu no Uta, Koi Kara no Suihou    
15. Garasuzaiku no Ohanashi    
16. Hinata    
17. Kimi no Koe to Yakusoku

Enjoy and SEED! There's a bunch of new dvd coming soon to be released (12012, Vidoll, Megamasso and so on) so the more you seed this the sooner I'll release the stuff :)

_MechanicalBunny_

aww!! thanks so much for this!!
I was really looking forward to hear Mefisshu no uta live <33

maru

Ralf-Mako

the setting looks so stunning *_* thank you and i will seed that...do you get vidolls seat for last lovers? than i want to marry you XD

miyavizm

Oh man... I was expecting to see Topaz live... one of my favorite Ayabie song... but the set is amazing too!! thanks a lot!

Quorthon

Quote from: miyavizm on February 23, 2007, 06:48:11 PM
Oh man... I was expecting to see Topaz live... one of my favorite Ayabie song... but the set is amazing too!! thanks a lot!

Unfortunately none of the older Ayabie songs (exept Aikagi and Sukima no Hoshi which was written by Aoi) are not going to be played live anymore :(

Quorthon

miyavizm

QuoteUnfortunately none of the older Ayabie songs (exept Aikagi and Sukima no Hoshi which was written by Aoi) are not going to be played live anymore
you must be kidding me.... NOOOO!!!! i thought that Ryohei left the band in good terms with the other members... that's a shame...

but Hinata is an old song remastered... it was not written by Ryohei?

Quorthon

i thought that Ryohei left the band in good terms with the other members... that's a shame...

They were in good terms but Ryohei choosed to keep the rights for the song.

but Hinata is an old song remastered... it was not written by Ryohei?

Nope, also that's written by Aoi.

nameless

Thanks, I've been waiting for this! Since Ryouhei left Ayabie has turned in a very interesting band for me.

miyavizm

QuoteThey were in good terms but Ryohei choosed to keep the rights for the song
He is a GREAT musician but obviously he won't be playing those songs in Megamaso... egoistic attitude, for sure...  :-\

Quorthon

Quote from: miyavizm on February 23, 2007, 11:43:21 PM
QuoteThey were in good terms but Ryohei choosed to keep the rights for the song
He is a GREAT musician but obviously he won't be playing those songs in Megamaso... egoistic attitude, for sure...  :-\

I would say artistic attitude ;)

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

THNX lookin foward to watching, but OMG, dumb ryohei, its not like ALL his songs >_>, lol, aoi had written them so he should be allowed to play them :\
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams