News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Dir en grey - Osaka-jo Hall

Started by xbiinex, November 23, 2006, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbiinex

OK, I recreated the torrent once again. It's attached to my first post now. All those who couldn't get it to work till now may give that one a try.

Mirebit

thanks for discovering the problem.....now I can see a 29% user there ;)

rdmalo

29% seedsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

hehe yay! soo many good torrents coming lately!
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

dee_fleury305

Ok :) It finished, but now when I try to open in DVD Shrink, it says it cannot open because it has an invalid DVD navigation structure.  Is there something that I can do to fix it?

xbiinex

Well, I don't know DVD Shrink. But you just have to extract the files from the archive. Then you can play with any DVD player software. ;)

batusai_zero

alataa

keep on line for 2 weeks and finally finished.

thank you for sharing~~

fangy89

Shweet, it finally finished loading!!

...now how do I burn it? I tried with Nero but it says that the IFO's don't match up to the VOB's.  :-\

Thanks anyway for the up!  ;D

Do As Eternity 6

thanx for this ^^ ah you are awesome for this bah how could i have missed this here >.< *bows* thanx again!

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

xbiinex

Quote from: fangy89 on December 09, 2006, 08:43:00 PM

...now how do I burn it? I tried with Nero but it says that the IFO's don't match up to the VOB's.  :-\

For the complete file you would need a double layer dvd. For a simple back up copy I just split it up in several smaller files and spread it on two dvd's.

If you want to burn a dvd which is not only playable on your comp but on normal dvd players I think you have to select a different burning mode in Nero. As I have no dvd player I haven't tried that yet.

fangy89

Quote from: xbiinex on December 10, 2006, 12:54:29 AM
Quote from: fangy89 on December 09, 2006, 08:43:00 PM

For the complete file you would need a double layer dvd. For a simple back up copy I just split it up in several smaller files and spread it on two dvd's.

If you want to burn a dvd which is not only playable on your comp but on normal dvd players I think you have to select a different burning mode in Nero. As I have no dvd player I haven't tried that yet.

Hmm...I see. I'll try burning it on a dual-layer and if it still doesn't work then I'll just shell out the 60 bucks to buy the actual DVD as the other stuff you said to do sounds like too much work for someone as incredibly lazy as me.

dracolicious13

wa thank you so much...
I wish the torrent was faster..but i'm at 55% so i shouldn't really complain...a few more days it should be done ^__^

baka-shadow

cateris

Thanks so much for the upload.

Can someone please seed this?
Less = More