News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Dir en grey - Osaka-jo Hall

Started by xbiinex, November 23, 2006, 09:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hidamari17

Usually Bit Tornado but have also tried Bit Comet and it doesn't seem to work with either. Any suggestions please? ???

Alphonse

I've also tried uTorrent with no success...
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

xbiinex

I made a new torrent-file with some slightly different settings and including the announce url. Has anyone tried that? By the way, I use Azureus and I created the torrent in Azureus.

What makes me wonder is that since I uploaded the file and started seeding I've had some permanent upload. Right now, for example, I can see 12 users in my upload list in Azureus. So it seems to work for some people. ??? ??? And it shows that so far I have uploaded 1.2 GB of the file.

Momoiro

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

kool, with the new torrent file, u will need to upload it here, so we can download the new one :P. cos it still doesnt work. ;)
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

xbiinex

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on November 27, 2006, 01:10:15 AM
kool, with the new torrent file, u will need to upload it here, so we can download the new one :P. cos it still doesnt work. ;)

I had already replaced the old torrent file by the new one. If - with that - it still doesn't work then I don't really know...

batusai_zero

hidamari17

I finally got it to start downloading by using Azureus and got to 21%, now there's no seed :(

Mirebit

I also have problems..... I downloaded the new file and it still doesn't work.....
it says "Connecting Tracker to say Start, waiting for response" since 2 hours now using bitcomet.... what do you suggest doing?........usign another client?

xbiinex

Quote from: hidamari17 on November 27, 2006, 11:45:31 PM
I finally got it to start downloading by using Azureus and got to 21%, now there's no seed :(

That's good to hear. But, please, I'll seed this file as much as possible. However, there will always have to be interruptions as I'm in a network which I share with several people. And torrent clients tend to slow down my internet connection extremely. So I can only seed when it doesn't disturb anybody else. Thanks for your understanding.

Quote from: Mirebit on November 28, 2006, 01:36:06 AM
I also have problems..... I downloaded the new file and it still doesn't work.....
it says "Connecting Tracker to say Start, waiting for response" since 2 hours now using bitcomet.... what do you suggest doing?........usign another client?

I'm really not an expert with torrent clients. But until recently I was using BitTorrent which started giving me more and more problems and would not allow me to download a lot of files. So I moved to Azureus which seems to work very well for me. I don't know if it's possible that this torrent only works with Azureus. ???

Mirebit

yes that's what its weird........ it has to work with all the clients.....
so I just try with Azureus just for this........its the first time I have porblems with bitcomet.... it always works so fine for me...... this is just weird.... ???
thanks for the advice..... ;)

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

@ xbiinex

OK, i found the problem lol!
ok recreate the torrent again, You had the tracker wrong, u used '.6969 instead of :6969.' ok So what you do, remake it and set it to
http://85.17.36.92:6969/
As i have it there ^^^
reupload to tonberry torrents, and the people will need to redownload the .torrent to get it to work, hopefully that helps :)

xbiinex

@asukayakuza1234

You may have found the problem. ;)
I had actually copied the announce url from YOUR previous post. Didn't know though you had misspelled it. lol
I'll redo the torrent - but that will have to be later today. Gotta go to work now.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

hehe sry bout tht ;).
i made another mistake, it should be

http://85.17.36.92:6969/announce

:D thnx
:):):):):):)

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍