News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[REQ][DVD] Dir en grey - 2003 Final 5 Ugly Kingdom

Started by dee_fleury305, August 10, 2006, 06:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dee_fleury305

I'm really not sure how I can help... Maybe someone else will be able to?

batusai_zero

or somebody that can re-upload soon...    the truth that not since I can do...  I want this dvd, after as much time the opportunity appears to have it and not it with himself.    very bad luck mine, right east torrent I cannot download.

ARRRGH :-[

and in the HELP section nobody answers to me   :(

:'(

dee_fleury305

Others are currently downloading, so I won't re-upload it yet. If we could get some help in fixing your problem, that would be better than re-uploading, since the problem isn't with the torrent file. Hopefully someone will reply to your post in the help section- You just have to be patient :)

navarro

Thanks a lot, don't make it smaller, don't shrink dvds, we want first hand quality don't we? It's true, huge space, I am currently out of it and will download this next week, but it's worth it, quality above all, and Dir en grey are top notch too, so yeah, that's the best, thanks  ::)

dee_fleury305

Quote from: navarro on August 11, 2006, 10:28:10 AM
Thanks a lot, don't make it smaller, don't shrink dvds, we want first hand quality don't we? It's true, huge space, I am currently out of it and will download this next week, but it's worth it, quality above all, and Dir en grey are top notch too, so yeah, that's the best, thanks  ::)

Thanks :D I appreciate it. And that's true : Dir en grey deserve high quality

impact

in case people are worried this torrent is fine and the error is not caused by ports sound more like a corrupt file than anything else

batusai_zero

impact thanks youu, and dee_fleury305  I LOOVE YOUU

dee_fleury305

Hehe, thanks batusai_zero :D  I hope all works well for you and you enjoy the DVD

yc_chaos

Thank you so much!
By the way,if you can share It withers and withers tour 05 after this upload as well,
I'll be so grateful!
Anyway,thanks again! :)

dee_fleury305

Thank you :D

The AVI versions of It withers and withers Tour 05 have already been uploaded. - Disc 1, 2 and the Bonus Disc
http://impact-media.me.uk/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=428.0;id=166

I have requested the ISO files for them, in the request sections, but so far no luck.

yc_chaos

Quote from: dee_fleury305 on August 14, 2006, 03:16:13 PM
Thank you :D

The AVI versions of It withers and withers Tour 05 have already been uploaded. - Disc 1, 2 and the Bonus Disc
http://impact-media.me.uk/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=428.0;id=166

I have requested the ISO files for them, in the request sections, but so far no luck.
Actually,the sound quality of this AVI version is really bad and I nearly can't  tell what kyo sang. :'(

dee_fleury305

Yeah, it wasn't the best :P. I don't have the DVD though, nor do I have a better quality AVI version. Sorry  :( *Sigh* maybe someone will be nice enough to upload the ISO files soon

batusai_zero

yc_chaos

Hey,guys!
THIS DVD INCLUDE A SECRET TRACK CALLED "SECRET FILES"!!!! :)