News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD]Gackt - THE GREATEST FILMOGRAPHY 1999-2006 ~RED~

Started by G-Fan, June 02, 2007, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-Fan

This is one of Two DVD's Gackt's THE GREATEST FILMOGRAPHY 1999-2006" ~RED~ version.
As always you can see, Gackt started his music career as vocalist of the visual band Malice Mizer. After going solo in 1999, he released such popular albums as Mars, Moon and Mizerable. Now the music videos of his greatest hits have been released on 2 separate DVDs titled Gackt Greatest Filmography 1999-2006 -Blue and Gackt Greatest Filmography 1999-2006 -Red, respectively. The "Red" volume includes rock songs like OASIS, Metamorphoze , Secret Garden, and Wasurenai Kara ("Because It Cannot be Forgotten") as well as Vanilla.

DVD Play List:
1. ANOTHER WORLD
2. OASIS
3. Secret Garden
4. REDEMPTION
5. Mizerable
6. BLACK STONE
7. 鶺鴒~seki-ray~(sekirei "wagtail ")
8. Vanilla
9. 君が追いかけた夢 (Kimi ga Oikaketa Yume " In one Dream That You've Chased " )
10. Mirror
11. 忘れないから (wasurenai kara " Because It Cannot be Forgotten")
12. Metamorphoze

when I have the chance I'll post ~BLUE~ later, but for now please enjoy ~RED~  and please help keep seeded..
Ja ne~ minna

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

wow thanks! im not a big fan of gackt! but hey! ill try it! thanks
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

G-Fan

Your Welcome, it don't matter if your a fan or not as long as you give Him a try. Right?
Well anyway I hope you do enjoy it you may even like it, but to me I think BULE is much better and if you want  to try that one you can whan I post it later..

yunyick_12

--   Time waits for no one.   --

G-Fan

Quote from: yunyick_12 on June 03, 2007, 09:22:14 AM
XDDDDDDDD Thank you VERY MUCH!!

Your welcome and ~BULE~ is already to go, I'm just wanting for ~RED~ to get some seed on it before I upload the next DVD..

DIOMEHIRO

G-Fan do you have the jyougen no tsuki dvd? I need some seed there... The filmographys are a must have for gackt fans! Good job!

Kazu

Both, ~RED~ and ~BLUE~, are great, but I still prefer ~RED~. I am more into Rock-Gackt :3
I do not download these because I own both, but great upload.

*Baby Doll*

i could only download some PVs of the RED and and the BLUE Edition, since they were in the direct downloads and everything was seperately and on sendspace >____<

i hope they're enough seeders so i can get the full RED now ^^"

THANK YOU A LOT!!!  :D
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

mahatma666

sorry to bring this up again but we really need seeds. 2 other people are stuck at 45.2%. I really want to get this because I already have the "blue" one. seeding for at least a week would really help since speed seems to be really slow. great appreciation to the one that would respond to this. thank you very much.