News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[DVD] Dir en grey - DESPAIR IN THE WOMB - Disc 2

Started by xbiinex, March 18, 2007, 05:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbiinex

It's normal that the audio folder is empty. All DVD's are like that.
What program did you use to play the DVD?

Thaliane

the thing about living is like wondering in the darkness.
The thing about dying, that, is also darkness.

xbiinex

That's the same program I use myself and I have no problem whatsoever. Nor have other people complained that there is anything wrong with the torrent.
Maybe you could try to play with a different software and see if there's the same problem.

Thaliane

I downloaded AVF or something like that, and now it works!  ;D Yay, Kaoru WITH sound :P
the thing about living is like wondering in the darkness.
The thing about dying, that, is also darkness.

mandalore

halo_seventeen

Thank you so much for this!

I downloaded it awhile ago, tho.  I just wanted to burn it and make sure it works before I commented...  Sorry I cannot seed this any longer.  (The file is just too huge to keep)

mandalore

thank you so much for this and disc one. you are awesome. i still dont know how to burn this to a dvd. im a noob. do i write all those files in the video folder to the dvd? and i plan on seeding this and one for a good time.

xbiinex

I'd say you have to burn the audio and the video folder. 'Cause that's what all dvd's look like.
And thanks for seeding.

halo_seventeen

You don't burn the actual folder; just the contents of the folder.  And even then, it's only the files in the "Video" folder, since the "Audio" folder is empty.  I use Nero StartSmart, so other programs may be different.  I've never used anything else, ever.

Oh, and you also only burn the .VOB files.  I started with the VTS_01_0 file, excluding the first one (I don't know what it is, anyway).  You should have enough room for all of the files to burn onto a DVD.

I hope I helped at least a little bit.  Good luck!