News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

DVD Kozi Live

Started by residentevilrulz, April 19, 2007, 06:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

residentevilrulz

Does anyone have the live DVD that Kozi released?

Asagi-chan

a live DVD of Közi?
i don't remember seeing any information about it.. 
wich DVD are you talking about? ???

but this is not the right place, you should've placed this on the request section ^^"
In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

lovetrick

Don't think it ever came out. It was on his ohp, and then gone like the next day.

residentevilrulz

It was supposed to be out in November. Sorry this wasn't in the request section. I was more or less just wondering if anyone had the thing. Then I was gonna bump it over to requests ^_^

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Asagi-chan

so there's really a DVD!!
thanks for the info guys.. ^^
In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

residentevilrulz

Hah I knew I wasn't crazy! Now.. how do we go about getting this one guys!?  :o

Izamcito

release on may 25 .. so great..!!
insane_izam@hotmail.com

Visual is the law =D

D - Fan ~

Drasinnja

This DVD is only avalliable to Japan only, and was this the same DVD that was supposed to come out months ago?

lovetrick

residentevilrulz

This is the dvd that was supposed to come out in November but it was post pwned! lol

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i think it was released on november at concerts? and now its re released?
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

newusuario

Quote from: Drasinnja on April 21, 2007, 04:04:39 AM
This DVD is only avalliable to Japan only, and was this the same DVD that was supposed to come out months ago?

no. anyone can buy it since brand-x ships overseas. I think it is not the same dvd. The first one back in november was supposed to be about his first live, and now he comes up with this collage thingy , like a compilation of live scenes; by the way,  this dvd will only have 5 songs. The total time being only 25 minutes.

Drasinnja

Quote from: newusuario on April 21, 2007, 07:28:06 AM
Quote from: Drasinnja on April 21, 2007, 04:04:39 AM

no. anyone can buy it since brand-x ships overseas. I think it is not the same dvd. The first one back in november was supposed to be about his first live, and now he comes up with this collage thingy , like a compilation of live scenes; by the way,  this dvd will only have 5 songs. The total time being only 25 minutes.

I was talking about the DVD release from Nov.  I thought this was the same one, if not, then is there copy floating around from the one in Nov?

newusuario

the one scheduled for november was never released.