News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Who's the fifth member in the SUPER BAND? Your predictions...

Started by Yumeko, January 08, 2007, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous_Lulz

Quote from: kyogasuki on April 08, 2007, 06:10:48 AM
Kisaki -- I think this is going to be one of the coolest, most egoistical bands out there (especially if miyavi and kisaki end up being in it)
you can rule out kisaki. he said himself that after the last live of phantasmagoria he is "never setting foot on a stage again."

MedallionEchelon

Quote from: ZeroDyne on March 19, 2007, 07:14:07 AM
Did anyone suggest Kenjirou Murai of Cali≠Gari/Sex Machineguns yet?

:D

Yeah, I think earlier it was mentioned, but from what I heard all the band members except Anchang is forming a new band called Cycle.
Parabola Rocks

Yumeko

Well it is looking more and more like Miyavi is the 4th member.  It'll be confirmed at Jrock revolution.  So anymore predictions for a fifth member?  If they don't pick a well known bassist; it could just be another guitarist and all the guitarists will switch from lead to rhythm to bass.  Or it could just be any super famous jrocker that can handle playing the bass.  Whoever it is, I think this guy will be SUPER famous.  He's being mentioned last.  So he's got to be good.  I don't care if I'm laughed at, but having Hyde in there would be awesome *ducks flying tomatos*
drawing by me...

fangy89

Quote from: Yumeko on April 15, 2007, 03:01:16 PM
Well it is looking more and more like Miyavi is the 4th member.  It'll be confirmed at Jrock revolution.  So anymore predictions for a fifth member?  If they don't pick a well known bassist; it could just be another guitarist and all the guitarists will switch from lead to rhythm to bass.  Or it could just be any super famous jrocker that can handle playing the bass.  Whoever it is, I think this guy will be SUPER famous.  He's being mentioned last.  So he's got to be good.  I don't care if I'm laughed at, but having Hyde in there would be awesome *ducks flying tomatos*

Oh god...Gackt and Hyde in the same band. I can just hear the fangirls wetting themselves. ><

Yumeko

^lol true.  But I still like each artist individually.  I'm not into the whole Gackt X Hyde thing.  I'd just like the oppritunity to see them both.
drawing by me...

spider13man

the singer of deathgaze can beat the shit out of hyde, singing wise, any day........
their drummer is sic too!

Yumeko

^well we're not discussing who can beat the shit out of who.
drawing by me...

spider13man

Yumeko

^I know, but unfortunately this thread has gotten a bit off track and it's really hear for serious predictions and discussion of who will be the fifth member.
drawing by me...

spider13man

Quote from: Yumeko on April 18, 2007, 07:19:45 AM
^I know, but unfortunately this thread has gotten a bit off track and it's really hear for serious predictions and discussion of who will be the fifth member.

is this a real band?
and who's in it so far

Yumeko

^it is a real band that Yoshiki is forming.  And you can read the first post for all the information.
drawing by me...

spider13man

Hazuki, ex member of deathgaze.......
the bastards....... he was the most awesome heavy metal singer i've ever heard..........

marky

the fifth?? what about the 4th?, I still doubt myv is the 4th, what if the band have only 4th members?? the 4th should be the bassist then....anyway the bassist must be a really cool one, hyde and old that fangirl crap, come on! he's a singer, you should name "bassists" like kayu, J, heat, Chirolyn, Kohta, hitaki, Junji....

evlon

Quote from: spider13man on April 18, 2007, 09:42:33 PM
Hazuki, ex member of deathgaze.......
the bastards....... he was the most awesome heavy metal singer i've ever heard..........

erm right.. cool...but the singer is already Gackt XD
枯れない花は美しくて...

Yumeko

Quote from: marky on April 21, 2007, 05:54:04 AM
the fifth?? what about the 4th?, I still doubt myv is the 4th, what if the band have only 4th members?? the 4th should be the bassist then....anyway the bassist must be a really cool one, hyde and old that fangirl crap, come on! he's a singer, you should name "bassists" like kayu, J, heat, Chirolyn, Kohta, hitaki, Junji....

Just because I like hyde and would like to see him in the band; does not make me a 'fangirl'.  Secondly; we do know there are going to be 5 members because Yoshiki said so.  And I'm 99.99% sure Miyavi is the fourth member of the super band.  The fact is there are a lot of bassists out there but none of them really stand out as being famous for being especially good at bass.  There are some...but I'm sure they are busy with their other bands and also; not just any bassist is going to get into this band.  There are certain requirements and although those haven't been stated; you can kind of tell why they are by the confirmed members that are in it.  And yes, Hyde is a singer...but he plays guitar and quite well I think.  So I'm sure he could handle bass.  Anywho, this is not the flame forum.  I'm being respectful; as is mostly everyone who has posted in here; I would hope you would pay me and everyone else the same respect even if you don't agree with our oppinions or guesses.
drawing by me...