News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Trance music

Started by Modulate God, February 18, 2007, 04:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modulate God

Hey evvvvrre bodie! How's it going? good? Great. Awesome. So.. I'm curious, any members of the board listen to electronica/dance music? It's a genre I'm trying to get into more myself for the past year now. But unfortuantly I haven't really been able to. I suck at finding good stuff to download.

I was hoping.. maybe if someone listens to trance music (which I've discovered I like so far) or just good electronica, could you recomend me some? I'd mucho appreciat...o? !

Monophobia Solaris

[align=center]I like electronic, dance, trance, dark wave etc..... a good band but no japanese is BlutEngel ^^[/align]

residentevilrulz

Have you heard of Daft Punk? I have their discog. Same with Funker Vogt

Modulate God

Haha, Daft Punk is pretty much the only electronica group outside of Japan that I really know of. I love them. Thanks for the replies! I'll definatly look into them.

ミ★ s t a r

I don't really listen to it that much, I'm more into industrial-ish Electronic (This also kind of fall sunder the electronic genre, but its a sub-genre of the general one.. if that makes sense. I guess it's more darker than the happy dance type electronic stuff ANYWAY XD)

Here are some I listen to;
BT (Brian Transeau)
Paul Oakenfold
Juno Reactor
Phalanx

Though, if you ever wanted recommendations for industrial. I know a few bands. ;)
最近のマイブームは・・・しゃるろっと(笑)

booh

I would recommend Bajo Fondo Tango Club.

キティア

Only second to visual kei is my love for electro and the like. ♥

Here are some artists of the genre I'd highly reccommend:

Assemblage 23
Imperative Reaction
God Module
Concord Dawn
Re/Work
ReActivate
Solitary Experiments
Hocico
呑み込む闇と引き換えに委ねて
赤と黒に染める声が混ざり合う...
Follow to the Death God!!

iBliss

dunno if this is trance music, but Floppy is rly good electronic music

Culo

Quote from: booh on February 19, 2007, 06:30:16 AM
I would recommend Bajo Fondo Tango Club.

ughh... i hate that. i live in buenos aires and all the fucking snobs listen to that shit XD it's just like... ok, we've got a famous tango piece, and... well I downloaded this electronic beat from some website and I... just mix them together with some cheap audio software and that's it, bajo fondo tango club.

offtopic:
and one
das ich
kraftwerk (they're a must if you like electro music)
chu ishikawa (try to find the ¨tetsuo the iron man¨ OST)
Fag who reads

idolcrash

I can't stand electronic at all, besides the occasional jungle, but it has to be pretty damn amazing to really catch my interest (a few Mampi Swift tracks do it for me, as well as a couple others)...a lot of times good DJs will ruin a song by adding a melody that just kills the beat's energy or loop the same thing for 6 minutes...that gets boring.

「Phantasma」

Try:

Diary of Dreams (Darkwave)
DJ Sharpnel (Dance)
DJ Tiësto (Yeah, I know, mainstream. But he still makes some good stuff - Trance/Dance)
The Flashbulb (Breakcore/Drum N bass)
Flexe (... its very calming... I'd say its Electronic with some Trance/Dance elements)
Joolz (Trance)

Those are from US and the Europe parts.

m1dy (Speedcore/Dance - Which 10 bucks says you won't like)
Velvet Eden (Darkwave)
Schwarz Stein (Trance)

Those are from Japan.

aaand those are some that are in my iTunes library.

KUON

Quote from: Phant on March 02, 2007, 01:54:38 PM
Try:

Diary of Dreams (Darkwave)
DJ Sharpnel (Dance)
DJ Tiësto (Yeah, I know, mainstream. But he still makes some good stuff - Trance/Dance)
The Flashbulb (Breakcore/Drum N bass)
Flexe (... its very calming... I'd say its Electronic with some Trance/Dance elements)
Joolz (Trance)

Those are from US and the Europe parts.

m1dy (Speedcore/Dance - Which 10 bucks says you won't like)
Velvet Eden (Darkwave)
Schwarz Stein (Trance)

Those are from Japan.

aaand those are some that are in my iTunes library.

DJ Sharpnel is from Japan too.

「Phantasma」

QuoteDJ Sharpnel is from Japan too.

Huh, I had no idea really. Whatevs then, its all about the music's quality, production, creativity, etc.

wtfuxeric

Aural Vampire is an amzing J-trance band.
:O

xXJackXx

i dont normaly like trance stuff but just downloade Aural Vampire and the sound is awsome. I'm more of a hardstyles person but do listen to some candy techno on occasion.

Now i'm on the search for more stuff that is similiar to Aural Vampire or more stuff by them