News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Coolest hair battle

Started by Username, August 13, 2008, 11:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Username

THIS IS MY TOPIC I'LL MAKE ALL THE RULES THAT I WANT BOWLCUTS REMIND ME OF 80S TRAILER TRASH
Soulseek name: Cactuar

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

its as far from 80s trailer trash as a million photon laser cannons going for a zillion years do you have any fucking idea how far that is? its a sweetness bowl cut
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Culo

the guy from aion looks like a martin gore fan

I dunno, japanese musicians,  in the 80s/early 90s you had a lot of these crazy spiky hairdos which sometimes were cool, and sometimes were boring and looked stupid rather than shocking.

I dunno, visual kei hairs bore me, nowdays they all look like emoes.

here's my fav hairstyle from nowdays bands

babylon drummer G1, he's got this kinda elvis-esque hairdo, except its long. also he wins points for posing in the most non-VK poses ever (like posing up-side down in a group picture, or climbing a wire tower during a rainy day). and he rocks,  don't say anything about his short shorts or i'll fucking kill your mother ok?

edit: lol they removed my hairy naked woman picture from the other post
Fag who reads

Username

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on August 21, 2008, 07:08:21 AM
its as far from 80s trailer trash as a million photon laser cannons going for a zillion years do you have any fucking idea how far that is? its a sweetness bowl cut

My stepmom always gave her kids bowlcuts. She was obsessed with crappy 80s hair bands, always watches crappy 80s movies, and used to own a Camaro (probably from the 80s). I was exposed to horrible 80s pop culture every time I was near any of them. The worst part was that this was the mid 90s. I now associate bowlcuts with such things.

Username

lol wut

Babylondrummer's hair isn't horrible, although the lederhosen is questionable. His hair is lacking in spikes and bright colors. 5.1/10.

Ah, you have been scarred. My condolences

Culo

bright colors? i thought you hated oshare gey.

he's done the spiky thing too, though. and in fucking green.

Fag who reads

Culo

gaylice nine

notice how it's actually the same guy with different hairstyles. (except 1 and 4 didn't put much effort into changing the hair, just the pose)

i'm good noticing photoshop gimmicks
Fag who reads

alice nine doesnt actually exist, its just a hologram created by japanese government for mind control

Username

Alice Nine: Least visual VK band ever, but maybe that's the true meaning of oshare.

You need both bright colors and spikes.

Culo

dir en grey don't even look like rockstars, it's like a bunch of fashion models ready to appear in some Vogue magazine just  like the girls I posted in the other page.

i approve of after image
Fag who reads

nekki_chibi

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on August 21, 2008, 09:28:09 AM
alice nine doesnt actually exist, its just a hologram created by japanese government for mind control
hologram for holoVKaust