News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Dir en gay!

Started by BurningFury, June 25, 2008, 12:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has Dir en grey gone the wrong way?

Yes
16 (50%)
No
16 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Alice the Sister

lol@threads lol@posts in said thread

lol.

Remember that time I uploaded Deg's single "Screams of Agitated Maggots" but it was mistagged as Dir en Gay? Those were good times.

I honestly can't believe people outside of Japan still care about VK. (Or people IN Japan for that matter...)
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

nekki_chibi

it's far more popular outside of Jap, especially the shitty indie bands from brand x, that no one knows about there.

I'm happy you're back, bitch
I missed you :\

Jenova

Quote from: BurningFury on June 27, 2008, 10:53:17 PM
I think we've gone off topic here.
But anyways, I'll be kind to reply to all of you...

Quotewell you must be one of the peadophile people that enjoys having 3 year old fresh asian girls as their avatar.

You're one to talk 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍, or whatever your name means.
Since you have a "dominatrix" mask as your avatar, and swastikas for a name.
I could almost bet that you masturbate with Adolf Hitler's picture!
You can't even spell "pedophile" right, but no worries, there's no cure for retardation,
and you seem to have the worst case ever.
Or maybe you take it in the ass, like the fag you are, and accuse others of "pedophiles",
since it's clear here that your dad abused you sexually as a kid. *HA*
Or maybe you're  one of those skinhead fucks that hate the world,
but hate themselves more for not being appreciated enough... *sigh*
As if you have done many "great" things to begin with but to open your
mouth to talk shit, but that's to be expected, since all you do is eat gay guys
assholes for a living... but honestly... Who cares!

Now, mind you all that I never offended anyone to begin with.
All I did was post a thread about how Dir en grey album's have sucked lately,
that was all! And what do i get? Whinny ass little bitches who can't take an
opinion, like Nekki_Chibi and Signal to Noise, who probably spent most of his
time listening to Korn and Limp Bizkit and now thinks he's the greatest shit
in the planet for having a few bootlegged Cd's of Japanese Rock bands.
Whooohooo!!! way to go dude! Now you can most certainly suck Kyou's dick
next time they come to the U.S, and make sure to take pictures of it,
that way you can brag about it (~_^)v

I've never said I disliked Dir en grey; in fact, it was one of the first bands
that got me into Visual Kei *besides Malice Mizer and X-Japan*.

But OK, to hell with it. I don't care anymore if they release another great album or
a shitty one. It would all be the same to you, at least for those who let the fanaticism
cloud your mind, and don't come to realize the truth. *sigh*

srs post is srs, gais D;

No really, I gave up on Dir en grey around the time when TMOAB came out.  Ever since then, I've been following bands that didn't have to suck so much penis to get to the US. 
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

nekki_chibi

you should try uroboros
it's actually... a japanese diru album, you know

signal to noise

that was cool, when did that happen?

wait, nevermind, gotta go back to listening to my Limp Bizkit cds.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

I like dir en grey when they were real japaneses, with G auze (OMG Cage and Yokan!), ,Fuck all this new korn, amerifagized sound since Vulgar and shit.

and for once I'm being serious in this forum, and I hate amerifags, you all know that, I wish you all die in a blackhole full of terrorists
Fag who reads

Mai-NIN

Quote from: Culo on November 09, 2008, 11:07:23 PM
I like dir en grey when they were real japaneses, with G auze (OMG Cage and Yokan!), ,Fuck all this new korn, amerifagized sound since Vulgar and shit.

and for once I'm being serious in this forum, and I hate amerifags, you all know that, I wish you all die in a blackhole full of terrorists
It's a pitty you're being serious for the first time with such a shitty comment  :'(

Quote from: Alice the Sister on November 08, 2008, 05:09:31 AM
lol@threads lol@posts in said thread

lol.

Remember that time I uploaded Deg's single "Screams of Agitated Maggots" but it was mistagged as Dir en Gay? Those were good times.
LOL!! I wish I had seen it at the time xDDDD People must had been ZOMGFOZ RWAWRAAAWRARAAAAAAAARRAR!1!1!1 >:O
:D

Varro

hahaha well glad you didn't go as far as "Deer in gay" lol... no offense as well....

I love them to death... no matter what do they do, no matter how do they do it as long as they do... they will always be the same for me, I still love them.  tho makes me wonder their nowdays personal style: who the hell is the stylist of these men????? O.O I have seen some shocking stuff on them lately and that Toshiya's new haircut or shave..... ohmyesholyfuckinggacktsassindeed......  I have no words for it. Hanyway... no more VK then XD that it is....!

oooh their older albums and songs were really good, Audrey, Cage,yurameki,Garden, Yokan, Mushi, Zakuro, Hydra, Zan, Filth, S,  etc... aah those old good VK days ^__^ My favorite album however is Vulgar. that is when they started to change more like into this what they are now... still good, still trying different things. and I'm happy that they try out new things. just like MOAB was very different more angry, more hatred album...and a lot of influences are coming probably from their US summer tour at FVT with KoRn into it. WtD was the firts album i got my hands on so it has the value as my first falling in love with them ^__^ ((hahah someone has made a finnish misheard lyrics in finnish were machiavellism and Itoshisha wa fuhai Nitsuki sounded like Kyo sang in Finnish O.O I laughed my head off to that.... hahahaa... we even wrote a letter to them (which might have never reached them due the fact that they don't read fanmail.... T__T) where we translated it into english XDD)) The newest album Uroboros reminds me a bit of the old days like macabre was.... but it has their new style in it too.... it's interesting to see where are they going after this.  Basically only song from them ever which I really can't understand why in seven hells they did it is Agitated Screams of Maggots Unplugged.... (haha but it might turn out like before it has that songs which i do not like at all or even hate happen to become the ones I love the most!).....
The Scariest thing on earth??? Mana laughing witout make up O.O!!!!

Mai-NIN

Quote from: Varro on November 26, 2008, 11:14:33 PM
hahaha well glad you didn't go as far as "Deer in gay" lol... no offense as well....
HAEHAHEAHE!! That should be done with the next single/CD, really! I'd love to see how far it'd go with the tag. (Btw, no offense either, I love the band <3)

nekki_chibi

Mai-NIN

^ LMAO!

Culo

Fag who reads

Username

I didn't know MobyGames used spambots now.
Soulseek name: Cactuar