News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Suggestions?

Started by Clockwork Heart, February 15, 2007, 10:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: ×One-Eyed Whore× on February 17, 2007, 01:52:17 AM
Quote from: Naja on February 15, 2007, 03:54:25 PM
There's also Oblivion Dust and FAKE?, that guy sings like a native english speaker... well I think he is.

Yeah, he's British and Japanese, cool no?
He's fluent in both langauges

;D

I love FAKE? if anyone could upload more from them, they'll have my eternal gratitude.

just tell me what you have and i'm on it ^^ FAKE? <3 and i do believe i have most if not all  their stuff ...

well it's not really forcing them to like it as much as it is just exposing them to different music ... I can't speak for everyone else...but when i first went to my school I was the only one i knew of who really really liked J-rock ...then i got my friends into it to and now i know of at least 12 or so people who like it at school...but i never forced it on them ...just more like they were curious about what i was listening to on my ipod... i let them listen ...they liked ...and i said i'll get you more =] i mean why not ...

and the key to getting someone hooked is just knowing what they like ...that's all there is too it ...you can't just give them all the bands you think are godly ... analyze their tastes and give them smth familiar ...after they get their feet wet then they are more willing to listen to the stranger stuff

by the way which period of deg you exposed them to? that would help instead of me just throwing out a bunch of random names =_=

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

idolcrash

I really don't care what my friends listen to, and I don't see why you're on a mission to 'expose' yourself to little kids your friends to different music, it isn't like it matters at all.