News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[disc] The TRAX

Started by Yumeko, August 04, 2006, 12:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

Typhoon: vocals
Rose: Drums and vocals (rap)
Attack: Bass
X-mas: Guitar

The TRAX is a Korean rock band formed in the summer 2004 by SM Entertainment and Yoshiki of X-Japan. The name "TRAX" stands for "recording tracks," but also stands the first letter of each member's stage name (Typhoon of Rose Attack on X-mas).

On May 10, 2006, Avex announced that Rose has left The TRAX to pursue other interests. Despite Rose's absence, The TRAX continues to work as a threesome with support drummer(s).

Discography

Singles

Paradox (Korea)

01. Paradox
02. On the Road
03. Are You Ready?

Scorpio (Japan)

01. Scorpio
02. Tears (X-Japan cover)
03. Beat Traitor
04. Knife

Scorpio (Korea)

01. Scorpio
02. Tears (Korean Version)
03. Beat Traitor
04. Knife
05. Over the Rainbow (Piano Version)
06. Over the Rainbow (Rock Version)

Rhapsody (Japan)

01. Rhapsody
02. Vampire

Blaze Away (Japan)

01. Blaze Away
02. End of the World
03. It's a MONSTER

Albums

초우 (初雨) (first rain)

01. 영혼을 감싸안아
02. 축제 (Carnival)
03. 초우 (初雨)
04. Liez
05. Paradise
06. CRAZY
07. Total Eclipse
08. This Love
09. Sad Wedding Song
10. Paradox
11. Scorpio

---------credit to wikipedia for band info and track lists

Personally I love The TRAX and highly recommend them.  Some tracks make you feel like you are listening to Linkin Park, but as I listen to them more, especially their most recent album, I think they are becoming more original.  Either way, The TRAX is very enjoyable to listen to.

Also included in this torrent is Free Your Mind by DBSK which The TRAX played and rapped on.  Triangle by DBSK featuring BoA and The TRAX both korean and chinese versions.

This is my first upload here.  So if you want more, leave a comment.  I have over 9000 songs.  80% Jrock and the rest of it being Jpop and Kpop and Krock.
drawing by me...

Yoru

I've heard of them before and they itnerested me, so I snagged to torrent. Thanks for the upload1

gingetsu

thanks

Im grabbing the album  ;D

noslen_seta

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

jazngurl

thank you so much.  i love this band.  i just had a hard time finding their music so this made me really happy.  :D

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

nightfallwolf

I love the Trax...and people were telling me I couldn't find their albums ^.^

Thanks Yumeko for showing me this site and getting me into it *hugs*

-hine-

Waaaaah I was looking for this for soooooo long... Thank you very, very much!  :-*

Dee Vinne

Spike760

Yumeko

I will be making a new torrent with just the new album.  The one I put in this torrent was ripped very badly and so since I love that album so much I bought it.  I will upload a better version.
drawing by me...

Spike760

Yeah I noticed it skipped a lot or something. I don't really like the new album as much as some of their older stuff, it's still good and like they know what they're doing... but it's too slow a lot of it.
But their new RESOLUTION single is really good!! XD

Yumeko

I didn't like the new album much at first either.  But it really grew on me and I really like it.  It was just hard to get into it at first because I was used to their more upbeat rock music and linkin park-ish type style.  But I think they've really grown a lot and their new album shows it.
drawing by me...

minibims

:'( i cant download it >.<

minibims

:o i could -.- lame me...