News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Favorite j-rock album of 07. & What single/albums are you lookin forward to 08?

Started by dongo123456, January 24, 2008, 02:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Of last year , hmm. BUCK-TICK's Tenshi No Revolver.

As for this year , I was looking forward to Beat Crusaders Winterlong , and Fujifabrics teenager album , but they all just came out recently. I think what's left is Hotei's next single , and Fujii Fumiya has a new single set to come out this year as well. As well as Motoharu Sano and Harcolate.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

signal to noise

Quote from: 18:29 on January 25, 2008, 11:10:53 AM
Of last year , hmm. BUCK-TICK's Tenshi No Revolver.

yeah im adding that to mine. i somehow forgot that. great cd.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

dongo123456

OO I forgot to add Girigamesh's self-titled album. I thought that was an awesome album to end the year. :D

joesushi

For me Spitz's "Sazanami" was my favorite album of the past year. Base Ball Bear's "17 Sai" Lunkhead's "Force" and "Tanz Walter" by Quruli also derserve honorable mention.

I am also looking forward to hearing new music from Art-School, and Acidman, especially after the instrumentals on the "Remind" and "Untold" singles. If you haven't listened to those tracks check it out.

nekki_chibi

I was cleaning my hdd and listened to Lynch's 'the avoided sun'
it's much better than average 2007 album, shame on me that I didn't remember it.

dongo123456

Quote from: nekki_chibi on January 26, 2008, 02:20:24 PM
I was cleaning my hdd and listened to Lynch's 'the avoided sun'
it's much better than average 2007 album, shame on me that I didn't remember it.

o.o; omg...I forgot that album too...sorry Lynch! >.< (it is such an awesome album too! T.T)

gfsfgdfhfnmbvfgt

i'm looking forward to Dig Dag's first full length album Rush which comes out in march.

【オ】

2007 best album: Buck-Tick - tenshi no revolver.
~Spitz's "Sazanami" was great too!~

I'm looking foward to... Sadie - Crimson tear.

signal to noise

cannot wait for the new FLOW album. even though they are putting a shitload of singles on it. oh well, its like 5-7 singles to have all in one album.

oh and i believe Dir en grey will have a new album very soon. already. they said they were gonna record a new album at the begining of the year, and their tour schedule seems to agree with that, i dont think they're gonna be on tour until may, so im very excited for already getting a new Dir en grey album soon.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

nekki_chibi

they usually release 3 singles before each album
dozing green was the first, and even if they're recording the whole right now, I highly doubt it will be out earlier than 2008. Marketing, etc. - and they will surely release live-dvd of 2006-2007 tours inbetween.
but it's possible they will already play it live this fall or later in winter, like with Withering to Death.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

signal to noise

i dont think they'll do the whole 3 singles thing. maybe one more to hype up the album a bit, but since they are getting more internationally known, they probably arent as into doing lots of singles. but thats just my guess. so im betting like one more single by like May, and then the album by the third quarter of the year, and there will probably be a dvd thrown somewhere in there.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

early 2009 for new DeG album,

i reckon about 1 or 2 more singles too. 1 in a month or 2, then the other in like....october.
my guess.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

MAD STALIN

①BUCK-TICK - 天使のリボルバー
②The Birthday - TEARDROP
③Dir en Grey - THE MARROW OF A BONE
④Coaltar of the Deepers - Yukari Telepath