News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Viored disbanding

Started by nekki_chibi, January 17, 2008, 10:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nekki_chibi

from JaMe:
The members of Viored have announced the band's decision to disband, their last live to be held on February 23rd at Takodanobaba AREA. However, the live will be performed without vocalist Kei's participation, as he has already what seems like vanished. Due to undisclosed personal reasons, Kei has wanted to leave the band since last year, the band feeling that they can't continue without him. All of the members aside from Kei have left messages, in regard to this decision, on the official site and are sorry that things turned out the way they did. They also thank their fans for all their support.
So....?
For me, their last two singles sucked a lot; the band had a very promising debut mini, continued it with one - two following songs, and at certain point, it seems they've just lost the initial direction and started 'floating', releasing boring and uninspired stuff.
Honestly I'm glad that they've disbanded that early - lots of artists move from project to project, and if they have anything to show, they'd do it.

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

That last live's gonna be weird. It'll either be an instrumental show or they'll try to find a guest vocalist.
It's cool when people vanish though. Very mysterious.  :o
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

nekki_chibi

I assume he was kidnapped by one of those "oh kei your are the besteste vocailist evar1!!!"

Kyο

Disappointing..I liked them. D:
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

琴乃

みつね★

Good. [for me, not for them. or truve fans.]
One more band which collected stupid omg*squeals*it'shim!fangirls is off. :)

【オ】

odoroboujohn

I could never decide about Viored I wanted to see a live but i guess I'll never know o.0
Livin' like a bug ain't easy