News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Piercings

Started by Vessicator, December 24, 2007, 12:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vessicator

in retrospect Aki has a long nose. I just noticed this. But at least it's proportional to his face, unlike Saga's.

i think i'm getting an orbital next week. :|

Yumeko

hehe I like Saga's nose ^^  IDK...I like well defined noses and lips.  Saga, Aki, and Hero (DBSK), have really symetrical and well defined features IMO.  And between the three; Saga and Hero have the nicest profiles.

Saga - also...funny picture perhaps from Gothic and Lolita Bible magazine; but you can see how nicely structured his face is; very clean lines.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

CHRISTIAN BALE OKAY, CHRISTIAN BALE.

Yumeko

lol Christian Bale is okay.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

he supposedly has the most symmetrical face.

but u dont liek becuz hes not jrawk? :<

Yumeko

^ I didn't say I don't like him.  Actually I think he's pretty hot and makes a good Bruce Wayne.  I've liked him ever since the Equilibrium and American Psycho.
drawing by me...

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

You mean Equilibrium?
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Yumeko

^ LOL yah.  *slaps forehead* forgive me...I've been sick all weak and can't think straight.
drawing by me...

Vessicator

Yumeko

LOL yah; that was like the coolest thing about the movie.  Although I didn't like all the dogs getting put down *pouts* but then again dogs are my favorite animal ^^
drawing by me...

klavierbarrette

OMG i love christian bale

especially in american psycho :)

人形

I've been trying to keep up with Tara ↓

8 more left to get, I only have 5 on my other ear.
3 on my bottom lip, and my nose and eyebrow done.

I might get my tongue pierced too I'm not sure.  :-\

Vessicator

that just looks like too much.

and yet I like Aki's piercings :|

Vessicator

I gotted my orbital today. But the balls on the bars are too big; now my ear looks crowded :[

Yumeko

Lately I've been giving thought to a nose piercing; but I'm not sure if I could pull off the look.  I have 6 piercings in my ears; two gauged to 0.  But I wear jewelry very casually.  Despite the piercings; I still look very professional for school and work.  Nose piercings are common in my community as a lot of my neighborhood is Indian and most the women, of all ages, have them.  So seeing them and how they pull it off, just a stud, is kinda the look I'd want to shoot for.  Anywho, I also wear glasses and I'm not sure if that would affect the look.  Anywho, more than the nose piercing; I've always wanted to get a tragus piercing.  I'm not sure if I'd want it in both ears or just one.  I hear it's kinda painful since it's the thickest cartilage in your ear.  Does anyone here have it and could tell me more about it?
drawing by me...