News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

I'm going to Japan next week.

Started by 【オ】, December 22, 2007, 11:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

【オ】

Will you recommend me a gig taking place soon near Tokyo/Kanagawa?
Thanks in advance.

カレン

There's going to be a dozen or more Christmas/countdown lives. If they're not sold out just pick one or two.

http://www.visunavi.com/live/index.php?select=event

Just look for phone numbers that start with 03 or 042, those are Tokyo and Kanagawa.

As a follow up, after looking through a few. You there for New Year's? If you want to go just for fun, go to the live at CYBER. Coolest place ever.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

【オ】

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

【オ】

Thanks a lot. Riki rules.
I'm going to see Sadie in January.

【オ】

SEE YOU LATER TONBERRY!!!!
I'M GOING TO JAPAN NOW!!!!!

MAD STALIN

dont miss The Birthday (Yusuke is a living legend :)  and ART-SCHOOL!!!
good for Sadie!!!  ;D

bon voyage mon ami!!! :)

AcronymBlood_

Erhm.. ANYHOW! Back to our Dir en Grey subject >.> I think they should die and go to hell (IF you belive) because the usual sterotyped japanese posers are always on their crotch and also the mainstreamed posers, so die Dir en Grey, thanks =.=

Kyο

Quote from: AcronymBlood_ on December 29, 2007, 10:51:04 AM
Erhm.. ANYHOW! Back to our Dir en Grey subject >.> I think they should die and go to hell (IF you belive) because the usual sterotyped japanese posers are always on their crotch and also the mainstreamed posers, so die Dir en Grey, thanks =.=

Fail post is fail. D:
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

lovetrick

iawt

iawtp

Kyο

I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

signal to noise

and who do you recommend? Unsraw?

p.s. nice Kaoru signature.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

AcronymBlood_

I recommend nothing vk because it was meant to be mainstream, BUT, if I HAD to pick one that is not very mainstream, it would probably be BERLIN. But that's not why I screamed that out about a year ago (now I feel kinda childish but I'm still proving my point), it was because most people that listen to Dir en Grey do not know anything about music whatsoever even associating WITH visual kei music, that's why I think they should die already, there's so many other bands then this crap, it's like the Japanese version of Slipknot. It's not the band that I hate, rather then the people that listen to them ONLY. Saying they should die does not mean I hate them, I just meant that they should just quit, for the sake of humanities music.