News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Kibouya Honpo disbanding in february.

Started by Culo, October 17, 2007, 05:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modulate God

Quote from: ramrod on October 18, 2007, 01:44:36 PM
^
dude i knew you would be xD oo;. out of all their fans ur the only one i remembered... pssh eiji will be back xD. i just might upload some more special codomo a for you later ;);)

I seem to have that affect on people. I suppose it could be worse off than to be remembered as the over-entusiastic Codomo A/Kibouya Honpo fan.   ;D Thanks for thinking of me Phalic-symbol man.

Special Codomo A?! That sounds glorious..  :P

Tsunetako

Is it just me or does Undercode seem to falling apart? Pashya and Kibouya disband, Arc goes on hiatus, the whole Phantasmagoria drama, signing of hilariously terrible band Anjyu, etc, etc.

Karkuda22

Quote from: ramrod on October 18, 2007, 03:31:16 AM
good,i dont want to hear another song by them after their pixy false catastrophe

I disagree!! I think their cover of Pixy False was very good! It gives the song a different prospective and sound!! Am I the only one who actually likes these guys!? ^_^

akri

why the disbanding!?
emm i didn't listened there Pixy cover(yet)

Culo

I like Kibouya Honpo... not as much as past Eiji bands, but well they were just starting.
I liked the fact that now not only Eiji wrote songs, but also Takken (although it's strange because his songs sound a lot like Eiji's :P).
Nii should write songs too.. I liked his song in the "kodomozumu" CD.

I just hope Eiji will get his ass off undercode and start working in some label that suits his style more, like Art Pop, or just work independently... please.

akri: more details about the disbandment will be on the next Cure magazine which I think it's about to be released now, so let's hope someone translates it.
Fag who reads

nameless

Quote from: Tsunetako on October 18, 2007, 05:09:27 PM
Is it just me or does Undercode seem to falling apart? Pashya and Kibouya disband, Arc goes on hiatus, the whole Phantasmagoria drama, signing of hilariously terrible band Anjyu, etc, etc.

Yeah, but now chariots is formed (Riku and 2 members from Pashya), JUN's working on his solo project... I know, the solo project of JUN sucks, but I think we can expect a lot from chariots, because Akito is a part of it and he rocks.

For me, the whole Kibouya Honpo thing was so... I don't know how to explain, it was all sudden and different that I couldn't even seen to care about them. They were there and... well, that's all. I mean, I didn't even have time to try to get into them.

The Anjyu' signing is disastrous, and Arc's hiatus too. I don't even like them, but for what I've seen they're very consistent and not that cheesy-crap oshare kei we've been seeing around lately. But hey, there's still Nega, hurts and Siva, and I expect a lot from these three.

klavierbarrette

is it just me or did kibouya honpo's creation (or just sorta, just changing a bit from codomo a) seem a bit forced anyways?

eiji will continue in music.  and if he doesn't, i'll be very sad. :/

nameless

Quote from: klavierbarrette on October 19, 2007, 05:23:59 AM
is it just me or did kibouya honpo's creation (or just sorta, just changing a bit from codomo a) seem a bit forced anyways?

Exactly.

godhunters

they sure are fast......................but i never really like their music so whatever.....not to my concern....

baka_neko

I'm sure Eiji will continue in music... hopefully with a bit more influence from dentaku(or even bringing dentaku out of its "secret band" status?). As far as the pixy false thing, I didn't like the song at all. The distortions they used on Eiji's voice just ruined the whole thing for me.. you could barely even tell it was him singing :'(

Shaku

I love this band and when i heard about this I became really sad ;__; <///3
ZzZ

Culo

They will release a best-of album (that is, all the 9 songs they released so far), it will contain 2 new songs.
And it seems they changed their name to Kibou-YA©

???
Fag who reads

Chimidoro-Ningyou

Nooooo is this thrue????:( Not another good band who disbands:'( They always cheer me up now they make me sad:( I liked them more as Codomo A but as Kibouya Honpo they are good too
It really goes bad with Undercode Phantas Vidoll 12012 Karen Pashya:(  I'm happy that Vidoll & 12012 still are still active eventhough they are not Undercode bands anymore I'm also happy that Dari Hurts Nega & Siva are still active.
Anjyu I haven't heard yet 

Alice the Sister

I didn't really seem like Honpo had much time to truly develop. Perhaps it really wasn't meant to be?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

人形

I like Eiji a lot, but like everyone else I wish he will continue..

but, does anyone know if Hal will go on to another band?
I really like him.