News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

新興宗教楽団NoGoD

Started by kakuryn, October 06, 2007, 10:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakuryn

What do you think?

Personally, I love them and their music altogether. Danchou makes me smile :D

lovetrick

I like them. Sad Aki left though. He's really hot T^T

Kyο

Good music and very nice vocals! <3
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Culo

I got interested in them because they were in the Art Pop label, which haves some of my favourite bands (Metronome, SEX-ANDROID),  and although they have a nice sound, I never got too much into them...
the PV with the dragon balls was fun  ;D
Fag who reads

カレン

I really only liked their one minialbum (something Fukyou), but I started getting into them when I saw them live. Which is the case with a lot of bands, actually. Danchou totally blew me away with his voice, and I could not stop laughing the entire concert. He's one hilarious guy. I had a lot of fun that night, and got me addicted to Danchou's blog, haha, but I mean musically I can't say I'm that interested in them. They're a good band, but their newer stuff is too sappy for me. Needs more fun.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

klavierbarrette

^ same about new stuff...i still really like them though.

danchou's blog is lol <3

Tsunetako

I love their ballads.. I forgot the name of it.. But the third track on their first recently released single(The one with the awesome re-recordings) is so, so, so beautiful.

I love beauty and emotion that Danchou can pour into his voice. The line "
この夢が覚めるなら 私はどう生きればいい" Is brilliant!

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i only like atria + their latest single. rest is shit :O.

danchous voice is amazing yet shit... like...it can go to sooo many levels...but it sounds flat alot...
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

evilaya12

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on October 07, 2007, 01:14:22 PM
i only like atria + their latest single. rest is shit :O.

danchous voice is amazing yet shit... like...it can go to sooo many levels...but it sounds flat alot...

For the first time we have the same opinion ...Atria is really nice, cuz I don't get annoyed by his high notes...
and I think Guren is nice too although it's really boring in the beginning