News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

deadman

Started by zombie8mylunch, October 02, 2007, 01:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie8mylunch

deadman is one of my favorite bands, if not my most favorite. they are one of the few that i can get into and really enjoy their music. i've dled most of their discography, and not found one of their songs i dislike. what really sucks is that they won't be making music together for a while, maybe even never. what sucks even more is that it seems mako isn't even singing anymore, that's a waste of talent. he has a wonderful singing voice. i have read that some of their past band members have gone to d'espair ray, that's okay by me, cause i like that band as well. in all that i've read, however, i can't seem to find the real reason why they broke up. but oh well......

Karasu

Definitely one of the more unique bands in the visual scene. They didn't have a sound that was like anyone else, it was really unique for them. I love them a lot, and I hope they come back together in the future.

nekki_chibi

they were amazing - both music, visual and - so rare these days - awesome PVs, even with rather low budgets to film.

visualkei_star

Mako was very brillant....I wish they'd come back
Seeding:
Psycho le Cemu - ~Epilogue~ Kataritsuga Reru Monogatari (album)
Girl'e discography

vulgar

it's a shame... coz deadman is a great band...well.....now three ex- members of kein-deadman and kagerou are join in to the new concept...

THE STUDS

nepenthes

Aie WAS deadman, and the brilliance behind it. He composed all but two songs. :|

Modulate God

Recently got into this band myself.. I agree, Aie is brilliant in deadman. I like his work in that a lot more than the studs. Mako is also a great singer, I really hope he comes back again.

人形

odoroboujohn

Quote from: 人形 on January 03, 2008, 07:28:08 AM
Quote from: nepenthes on January 03, 2008, 05:24:25 AM
Aie WAS deadman

How rude.  ::)

Deadman = Greatness also in my top three bands at all times

Everyone did their part but I felt after Takamasa left everyone else wanted to move on... no?
Livin' like a bug ain't easy