News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Labels (of today and yesterday)

Started by Kyο, July 28, 2007, 06:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destinée

MATINA, always MATINA !
UNDER CODE is ok,  but for me isn't good enough as MATINA was

karasu1

Where was signed Deflina Ma'riage? Auto-produce? Because their music sounds like old visual kei (of course cause there is ex members from missalina rei, alienema'riage and Noir fleurir). In fact I think it was the last band who sounds "exactly" like old bands...

Metis gretel sounds like old bands too, but they have some new school stuff.

Now I listen Jakura, do you remember this band? They was on Marder suitcase (the label of MAHIRO(ex.FAME))

I have a link who can interested you:
http://www22.big.or.jp/~yunisan/vi/lavel.html
Enjoy! ^^

( Sorry if you don' t understand, I' m not pretty good in English... :/ )

dark-kyori-takarai

garara2007

Quote from: wtfuxeric on July 28, 2007, 07:11:06 PM
Matina is great!!!

Sherow Aritist Society is my favorite mainly because it has Metis Gretel. I'm hoping they will sign more kotekote kei bands We really need them!

Love Metis Gretel +1
But not many audience known them...
Their style not popular now.
Visual Kei wa saikou!

Kyο

Quote from: garara2007 on October 07, 2007, 06:18:49 AM
Love Metis Gretel +1
But not many audience known them...
Their style not popular now.

Yeah..it's their Kotekote image. Most Kotekote bands seemed to have disbanded with the end of Matina.

It would be nice to hear more 'old-school' bands today, with better recording quality and such.
Bring kotekote back I say! =X

EDIT:
Quote from: karasu1 on August 27, 2007, 11:51:49 AM
I have a link who can interested you:
http://www22.big.or.jp/~yunisan/vi/lavel.html
Enjoy! ^^

I forgot to add, thanks for the link! *_* This will help me with sorting Visual Kei bands by Label, since sorting them by 'VK/non-VK' makes a really long list. ^^;
I like going to potlucks and playing backgammon.
32/M/skate park if u wanna cyber.

Glamour

Donuts Record West has always had cool bands (like Aliza Marie, バービー, 苺69。, LADY, Lamiel, SIX-R, etc.) and I like ASS'n'ARRow~あすなろ~ a lot.

Some other big ones we didn't go over (either that or I missed it) are Sequence Records (Blast:List, exist†trace, gemmik, ClearVeil, +ISOLATION, key) and Maple Kiss Artist☆Stars Production (えんそく, ANUBIS, FeaDior).

Some good, and some not so good bands there. :P
Σ(°Д°) ~ 桜色の女神 ~ [神羅]。☆ SLSK: Glamour Parfait
LJ - niji_ningyou

baka_neko

Kreis was an awesome label back in the day :( They had a ton of great bands like JILS, Ize, Shelly Trip Realize, da'vid no shito:al and pleur.

Culo

damn, how come I frogot Kreis  :-X

Yukiya has now a new label called Kranze: http://www.kranze.net/
Fag who reads

baka_neko

Thats pretty awesome :O though the drummer of logiq scares the hell out of me XD

Champ213

Quote from: Naja on October 08, 2007, 10:22:03 PM
damn, how come I frogot Kreis  :-X

Yukiya has now a new label called Kranze: http://www.kranze.net/

Speaking of which....

Yukiya's new project 'Kain' will release their first single & album soon.

karasu1

ObscureWarumono ---> You re welcome for the link! :

I think there is many people who wait there is new kotekote bands.
I m disapointed that Kisaki stopped to be musician, he Always has good band. And Matina was the best kotekote label ever, Kisaki has good for thind good new bands. For me, UNDERCODE is not a good label, Vidoll and Phantasmagoria was good bands, 12012 too but now they are more like "gazette" than kotekote... I think all other bands form this label will have difficulties for become great bands and have succes, maye except Kibouya Honpo. I wait listen "Chariots" (The french word for "wagon" in english... XD) , the new project of Riku (phantasmagoria).

I think is more difficult now to find good VK bands with make emotions, and who don't make same sound like other bands... And it's more difficult to find bands with a beautiful style, not too much basic...

Sequence records is a good label, Exist trace is a very good band, Clearveil too, and ISOLATION is crazy! ^^ All those bands have a beautiful style.
But Gemmik disband soon(right?), Black:list wait new musicians or be disbanded...
Tomozo (Sequence records chairman) has a project called "KEY" I never see and never listen... I m interested in this band.

Anarchist records is a good label too, The piass and Anti feminism! :p (lol) I love those bands! ^^ The piass have always a very beautiful style!

The best label now is maybe Sherow artist socity (Kamijo's label). I think all bands on this label have a true VK spirit, all bands express an idea/ concept by music and visuel in the same way, together. There is few bands on this label for now... maybe new bands will sign in futur, I hope. Maybe the new Matina? (lol :) )
Kamijo is a great man, he has a good spirit I think he will make good things for VK.

Today, Metis gretel is the best kotekote band, isn't it? Without them, there isn' t enought kotekote bands... Eremia, Dollis marry (?), Berlin (?), Marvelous maiden, what's more? Maybe Nega and Hurts from UNDERCODE, Siva and Dari too?

It can be funny to find all kotekote bands who live again now.... ^^"

(Sorry for my bad English... >.>)

gauze89

is eXtasy records counted? hmm... by yoshiki of x japan.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams