News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Graduation

Started by Anonymous_Lulz, May 25, 2007, 08:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xetha

aahh... I'm jealous, I don't graduate until friday next week and then I still have one test left, the week after that! damn CAE test... oh well.

Do As Eternity 6

mhuhahaha 5 more days of school left..thank goodness for regents week xD meh but then i have to come back on the 26th for graduation... i'd rather skip it =_=

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

baka_neko

GEDs are for chumps. you guys are chumps.

Champ213

My graduation from school is so long ago it isn't even funny anymore. But hopefully I'll graduate from university soon.  ::)

And I like the word 'chump'. It's kinda like Champ, just funnier.

diru_019

hmm... i dropped out of high school a week b4 graduation cuz i didnt have enough credits, so im getting my GED in about 2 weeks, rather im taking the test... i went to graduation to watch some friends though, only lasted 2 hrs... maybe 300 ppl walked... lol

:3

lovetrick

^ Couldn't you just take summer classes? It really sucks that you go so close to the end :/

Do As Eternity 6

same thing with one of my friends ..i don't think she has enough credits to graduate with us and she's going to just get her
GED instead =_= she wants to graduate with us and we all want her too but she's been letting everything slip since last year...its cuz she's too lazy =_= we've been trying to help her in every way possible but she makes alot of false promises and tries for a bit but then stops again...hmmm and she didn't really start shaping up till this term but i think it's too late and she's kind of resigned to it not happening fuuu =_=

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

marshmallowjuru

^ that really sux, its always hard to see a friend do things like that cuz it worries u. i have two friends who are like that. one of them is exactly like u described ur friend (but she still has senior year of next year.... but she still has too many classes to fit in) and i have another one who just stopped going to school altogether. shes gone like 3 days out of the past 3 months. last time i talked to her, she was still under the impression that she was going to graduate with the rest of us. but we already know of at least two teachers who seriously arent going to pass her and she needs to pass both of them in order to graduate. i wish she would listen to us when we try to get her to go to school :/
"Some people walk in the rain. Others just get wet."

Do As Eternity 6

yea it's relly hard especially when you try your best to help >.< i'm really worried about her but there's only so much you can do and well she has the support of her friends so hopefully everything pans out ok for her in the future =/

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか