News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamma-minus

shall I post a pick with me doing the Hitler salute do start the fun again? XD~~~~~

Tsunetako

nekki_chibi

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

gah...what the hell.

Hairspray is god
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Masik

asukaya you are not only boneheaded , you are a ugly bonehead xD

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

lol yay!!!  :D

love ur pube chin masik XD

GEWALT

Quote from: Masik on August 07, 2007, 12:28:55 PM
asukaya you are not only boneheaded , you are a ugly bonehead xD

Ugly? I think you are talkign about yourself. asukayakuza1234 is handsome next to you.

埒々

Awww don't be so mean to each other, there's a Riyo Mori in everyone of us... It's just that some of them have to trip out to recognize this.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Masik on August 08, 2007, 12:35:53 AM
i dont think so :)
i would :) one of your german 'friends' says your ugly. but you didnt see me mentioning it.
so whatever lol. i dont care :D

kuon has sexy fashion taste! his opinion > yours. actually EVERYONE > masik. no wait... everything > germany

Tsunetako

You're all retarded. Masik is easily the hottest guy on this forum. I'd tap that so hard.

Too bad he's straight ='(

Masik

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 08, 2007, 06:57:30 AM
Quote from: Masik on August 08, 2007, 12:35:53 AM
i dont think so :)
i would :) one of your german 'friends' says your ugly. but you didnt see me mentioning it.
so whatever lol. i dont care :D

kuon has sexy fashion taste! his opinion > yours. actually EVERYONE > masik. no wait... everything > germany

I dont think its a "friend"  ::) (you can say me her/his name, but..you dont have one, or  :D) lol and i posted some pics. So why you must listen to somebody.
And can you maybe talk about a other topic, i know i am something special but there are more things to talk about  ;) And if you dont care, why you write me  :-[ Maybe know you understand why so many people dislike you and think you are stupid .
You are jealous.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Jealous? LOLOLOL omg, you are so deluded! I am not jealous of you AT ALL. your just a retard.  *looks at your karma*, i know of more people that hate you, than hate me.
and dont feel special about what people here think masik. Its the internet, most are fat, goth, gay and ew so dont think ur "something special ". And why is there  need to call people ugly... people that do that either are insecure, threatened or simply fucktards, you are all 3.

but anywho. im a leave this argument, ciao.

nekki_chibi

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 08, 2007, 12:33:38 PM
*looks at your karma*, i know of more people that hate you, than hate me.
you're judging others by karma points?? One good flashmob and you're third after Masik and Lovetrick
though, you're very right here -
QuoteAnd why is there  need to call people ugly... people that do that either are insecure, threatened or simply fucktards.

Formless

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on August 08, 2007, 12:33:38 PM

Jealous? LOLOLOL omg, you are so deluded! I am not jealous of you AT ALL. your just a retard.  *looks at your karma*, i know of more people that hate you, than hate me.
and dont feel special about what people here think masik. Its the internet, most are fat, goth, gay and ew so dont think ur "something special ". And why is there  need to call people ugly... people that do that either are insecure, threatened or simply fucktards, you are all 3.

but anywho. im a leave this argument, ciao.

This wins for most ignorant internet post of the day.

Let's point out the contradicitons.

"I'm not jealous of you Masik!", yet you're harassing Masik for no reason.

"Don't feel special about what people think" because peoples opinions on the are apparently less valid than ones in person. Which, by that logic, makes your opinion worth shit too asukayakuza.

"It's the internet. Most people are fat, goth, gay and ew" because you can draw those conclusions from a computer screen? And so what if people are fat/goth/gay? You're an ignorant bigot, so it seems, and that makes anything you have to say invalid.

".. and why is there need to call people ugly?" yet you can sit there and trash on whomever you want in ten separate threads? Ridiculous. Hypocrite much? You're right about one thing though, people who do that ARE insecure, threatened or simply fucktards. YOU must be all three.