News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALT

Quote from: signal to noise on July 30, 2007, 08:25:03 PM
well then yeah, in that case that is fucking stupid and i hope he got smacked the fuck up for it. im not gonna take it back because its someone in a band i like. their music is why i listen to them, if they dress like nazis im not gonna be like "oh thats so cool!" because its fuckin stupid.

but if i really wanted to, i could argue that that picture was from like 10 years ago  :D

Are you a jew? I think Hitler did a good job, well he shouldn't had killed the jew. Just banned them.

But he made german get better then before (germany was so poor after world war 1). Because of him germany got a major in industrie etc. He was a bit crazy etc. But who isn't?

And I am getting pretty sick of jews always using holocaust argument to defend their bad actions.

What jews do in isreal is JUST wrong. The UN already sayd like 50 years ago "Palestine will be a state". Isreal doesn't care.

Yea I dislike jews.

signal to noise

no im not jewish. but you're an asshole. blantantly racist people should be stomped on.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

gamma-minus

Quote from: signal to noise on July 30, 2007, 10:34:13 PM

no im not jewish. but you're an asshole. blantantly racist people should be stomped on.

Uhhhhh angry? :-X

I wonder why the germans are the bad guys. The germans killed Jews, the Russians killed Russian minorities and germans, the Japanese killed Chinese ...
I think it's because the Jews have a lot of power in world economy and economy has a lot of power in nearly every government. So the Jews try their best to save their asses, they don't care about Russians or Chinese, they just want to prevent that the germans or any other nation will rise up and kick them in their butts again.
And about Jews in Israel, it was their country once and i think it's better they go back then being everywhere...
btw what's your problem little noisy guy? What's your point?

GEWALT

Quote from: signal to noise on July 30, 2007, 10:34:13 PM

I dont have anything partly about a jew. But I dislike the jews together (be it isreal or other jew organisations outside).

Like how they use their money and power in the usa to control usa.
If a usa president promises them support they "donate" money to his party. SO usa always uses his veto in the UN, every fucking time when the UN wants to isreal to stop doing shit or giving palestins more rights.

signal to noise

its funny when someone decides to hate an entire group of people because of what some of them do.

i think im gonna hate all white people now because they must all be racist.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

GEWALT

Quote from: signal to noise on July 31, 2007, 12:39:44 AM
its funny when someone decides to hate an entire group of people because of what some of them do.

YEa but your like anti NAZI, you hate all nazis too. Most germans and nazis didnt even knew what was going on in this camps.

SO STFU

fangy89

Wait wait wait...so you're gonna be racist towards your own group of people because they're the supposed racists?  O.o

gamma-minus

Do whatever u want, I do mine...
time to sleep gn8

signal to noise

Quote from: fangy89 on July 31, 2007, 01:02:04 AM

Wait wait wait...so you're gonna be racist towards your own group of people because they're the supposed racists?  O.o

its sarcasm. im pointing out the flaw in their hilarious way of thinking.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

Point here is: someone better email Dir en grey or else Die's going to have problems if they go back to the US
Fag who reads

Tsunetako

Anti-semitics on my tonberry? Who woulda guessed?

Culo

I prefer the term Anti-zionist  :D *love and peace*
Fag who reads

klavierbarrette

hah oh god.

i personally like the pictures of die in the nazi uniform, but i don't know why it had to be nazi, he could have just as easily removed the swatstika and it would be just as sexy.

i can't remember what bands that had similar dress, but they had that whole german army getup, think it was doremidan.  also i think neu (v) also did something like it.

埒々

Yay, offtopic.
This "post your picture" thread turned into a "post J-Rockers in nazi uniforms" galore. Congratulations.
And it's all because of that stupid Swastika.

Masik

ok then lets start with user-pics again !