News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamma-minus

XD~~~~ I don't have anything against Jews... I think everyone should have his own one...
And who the hell said it's blood o.O? I'm gonna eat this motherfucker *rofl so hard*

埒々

gamma-minus

Jep ^_^v
but not every knows...
This one is just a symbol of protection of your home by the powerfull good gods...
But it doesn't matter which way it points. It's an ancient symbol known in nearly every part of the world, in many different version, with many different meanings...
How can one of the oldest symbols of mankind be that evil, just because Hitler used it? Wouldn't it better to see the symbol back to its old meanings? I think it would even lost its power and meaning for the Nazis... what is a Nazi with a swastika if you can find it everywhere, if it's not something special anymore?
The provocation of a Swastika results only by the ignorance and foolery of ppl...

signal to noise

yeah because drawing that out in your fake blood makes sooo much sense.

oh yeah and i dont fuck mothers. and please dont eat me, i dont swing that way.

excuse me now, i gotta make some cheesy bloody letters on my bedroom walls now because my parents never hugged me  :'(
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

gamma-minus

Do that!(if you like it)
dork
XD

TeamAwesome

Quote from: gamma-minus on July 29, 2007, 08:36:08 PM
Do that!(if you like it)
dork
XD

Lawl, I love how even here you're not allowed your own style. Half these other kids dress just as drastically as you, hypocrites. You're obviously used to it though ^^

gamma-minus

Seems like Visualkiddies don't like something that looks very similar to the style of their idols, but is something completely different...

nekki_chibi

Quote from: gamma-minus on July 30, 2007, 03:02:46 PM
Seems like Visualkiddies don't like something that looks very similar to the style of their idols, but is something completely different...
the difference reminded me of Greek band, settled under Kiwamu's wing - shocking with its total none of taste - really ridiculous
not to mention your image has nothing common with swastics in any of its cultural appearance - from India to xx-cent Germany.

gamma-minus

Quote from: nekki_chibi on July 30, 2007, 03:38:44 PM
the difference reminded me of Greek band, settled under Kiwamu's wing - shocking with its total none of taste - really ridiculous
You mean Virgins O.R. Pigeons? Very interesting band...

Quote from: nekki_chibi on July 30, 2007, 03:38:44 PM
not to mention your image has nothing common with swastics in any of its cultural appearance - from India to xx-cent Germany.
Because its drawn in fakeblood?

Culo

Quote from: signal to noise on July 29, 2007, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: gamma-minus on July 27, 2007, 02:23:07 PM
2-3 years ago

i hope a jewish person kicks your face in.

oh and we all know thats not blood.

I'm sure you wouldn't say that if he posted a picture of Die from Dir en grey with his Nazi outfit  :D
Fag who reads

gamma-minus

XD

edit: exactly this is why i can't stand most visuals, they like everything about japan
they are like "what, it is from japan? then it has to be great!"  (even if it's crap)
they even would buy shit, as long as it is the shit from one of the cute, girlish, Japanese vk boys...
I'm sure if i would be Japanese they would even love me too

signal to noise

Quote from: Naja on July 30, 2007, 04:23:04 PM
I'm sure you wouldn't say that if he posted a picture of Die from Dir en grey with his Nazi outfit  :D

a german military uniform isnt a nazi uniform. unless you have a picture of him wearing a uniform with a swaztika on it, because i havent seen that.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

actually it was the first picture it came out when I searched "Dir en grey Die" on google images XD

Now you;re going to send a bunch of jews kick Die's ass?  :'(
Fag who reads

gamma-minus

can't see the pic... so i upload some ^^

It's the uniform of an SS-Officer(Hitlers elite)
The best dress ever ^_~

signal to noise

well then yeah, in that case that is fucking stupid and i hope he got smacked the fuck up for it. im not gonna take it back because its someone in a band i like. their music is why i listen to them, if they dress like nazis im not gonna be like "oh thats so cool!" because its fuckin stupid.

but if i really wanted to, i could argue that that picture was from like 10 years ago  :D
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album