News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

watermelon would be fine... but if you really want to do smth it's chicken and grape soda silly... don't you know your stereotypes? clearly not well enough... you fail (and dudes don't you know music belongs to the black people? everyone else stole it from us silly)

and no ..my school is very very mixed =P however i was in the medsci program @ school and well that's where most of the asians are ...plus i have more pics of my friends but i only posted those with me in the picture and then the ones with my bestier friends by themselves ... and well the picture of the future frat boys of America, who aren't necessarily friends of mine but i couldn't resist...

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on June 18, 2007, 04:56:26 PM
watermelon would be fine... but if you really want to do smth it's chicken and grape soda silly... don't you know your stereotypes? clearly not well enough... you fail (and dudes don't you know music belongs to the black people? everyone else stole it from us silly)

and no ..my school is very very mixed =P however i was in the medsci program @ school and well that's where most of the asians are ...plus i have more pics of my friends but i only posted those with me in the picture and then the ones with my bestier friends by themselves ... and well the picture of the future frat boys of America, who aren't necessarily friends of mine but i couldn't resist...

lol awesome!

sorry im not american...so i dont know much about black people :( !! altho the ones here bash you at night! its so scary! they pound yo ass with oliveoil! :D its heaven! do you get that in america?!
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

mithredath

Eek! Scarey me! *hides from herself*

Ooooold pic...New Years Eve at work. Me thinks....3 years old maybe? give or take. Forgive the hugeness.

More recent...last October. Halloween.

Do As Eternity 6

EDITS_ ^i forgot to say mitredath ...your pretty lol the Halloween pic is cool

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on June 19, 2007, 01:03:20 AM

lol awesome!

sorry im not american...so i dont know much about black people :( !! altho the ones *here*(this here over here!) bash you at night! its so scary! they pound yo ass with oliveoil! :D its heaven! do you get that in america?!

yes i figured you can't be an American if you don't know your stereotypes... *sigh* what do they teach you over there... equality? civil rights? that we're all really the same...phoooey [/sacarsm]

don't be stupid...that's just the man trying to keep a brotha (sista) down spreading all those lies to the pasty  white people to scare them...when really it's the man keeping ya'll down *panther fist up* and where is *here* anyway? (i'm taking bets on Australia) 

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on June 19, 2007, 02:30:45 AM

lol awesome!

sorry im not american...so i dont know much about black people :( !! altho the ones *here*(this here over here!) bash you at night! its so scary! they pound yo ass with oliveoil! :D its heaven! do you get that in america?!

yes i figured you can't be an American if you don't know your stereotypes... *sigh* what do they teach you over there... equality? civil rights? that we're all really the same...phoooey [/sacarsm]

don't be stupid...that's just the man trying to keep a brotha (sista) down spreading all those lies to the pasty  white people to scare them...when really it's the man keeping ya'll down *panther fist up* and where is *here* anyway? (i'm taking bets on Australia) 

OMFG< your like the 4th person to think im from australia, people have insulted australia thniking thats where ive lived in here too xD! they are so wrong.. I livein luscious green cold new zealand X_X! near the Shire to be exact, and frodo is my best friend.
altho....ill be moving to australia in under a month...so yeh , my life story!

wat they do teach us in new zealand is that hitting children is bad so its now illegal, prostitution is legal and delicious. Gays have more right than other people AND we have the worlds first transexual in parliament.... god this place is fucked up ... lol

ps/ that panther fist looks rather strong and enticing! punch my cock! itll be heaven!

Do As Eternity 6

hmmm... new zealand eh? well i was close... really you and frodo are homies? hmmm.... i'm sure sam's jealous...

PS/ hells to the mutha-fooking  no that sounds like hell ... i think i'd rather be an emo than do that

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Tsunetako

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on June 19, 2007, 11:08:14 PM
Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on June 19, 2007, 02:30:45 AM

lol awesome!

OMFG< your like the 4th person to think im from australia, people have insulted australia thniking thats where ive lived in here too xD! they are so wrong.. I livein luscious green cold new zealand X_X! near the Shire to be exact, and frodo is my best friend.
altho....ill be moving to australia in under a month...so yeh , my life story!

wat they do teach us in new zealand is that hitting children is bad so its now illegal, prostitution is legal and delicious. Gays have more right than other people AND we have the worlds first transexual in parliament.... god this place is fucked up ... lol

ps/ that panther fist looks rather strong and enticing! punch my cock! itll be heaven!

Do you have a problem with transexuals? And what is wrong with them being in government?

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

oh fuck up bitch, i never said i had a problem with them. i just said its fucked up

Tsunetako

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on June 20, 2007, 02:15:32 AM
oh fuck up bitch, i never said i had a problem with them. i just said its fucked up

It's not fucked up you stupid bigot. Why the fuck can't a transsexual hold a position in government if they're qualified? Wow. You're an immature little brat AND a homophobe. Kill yourself please.

夜の女王様

O.K.!

I'm the black-haired one. This picture was taken on a festival called Japan Song Fest Vol. 2 (J's Fest), 2007.03.25, in Rio de Janeiro.

Please, don't!

Do As Eternity 6

lol that's an interesting pic

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

Quote from: Tsunetako on June 20, 2007, 02:40:40 AM

It's not fucked up you stupid bigot. Why the fuck can't a transsexual hold a position in government if they're qualified? Wow. You're an immature little brat AND a homophobe. Kill yourself please.
It IS FUCKED UP, how often do u see it in real life? and where did i say they cant hold that position!
And how can i be a homophobe when a few of my friends are gay, so stfu. and butt out, ur such an intrusive skank ass bitch. dont involve urself in my convo with that other chick.

夜の女王様

Please, don't!

Tsunetako

Quote from: asukayakuza1234 on June 20, 2007, 03:17:59 AM
Quote from: Tsunetako on June 20, 2007, 02:40:40 AM

It IS FUCKED UP, how often do u see it in real life? and where did i say they cant hold that position!
And how can i be a homophobe when a few of my friends are gay, so stfu. and butt out, ur such an intrusive skank ass bitch. dont involve urself in my convo with that other chick.

"FUCKED UP" has negative connotations, like you believe it is wrong. If you don't want people to misunderstand you, then choose your words better.

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

fucked up + lol = neutral. implies making things lighthearted, thats wat lol does. read it fully.