News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vessicator

Quote from: Rachi on May 10, 2007, 01:17:34 AM
I demand a pic! xD

Well, a friend of mine is a goth in every way and he found something really fast (I think it had something to do with media design), so I guess it's a plus to look different for a job like that... Well, over here at least. It really depends on how you behave during a job interview though, so looks aren't everything.
But there definately are rather many employers who like their applicants looking like normal people, so duh - there are ups and downs to it.

lol, atm i have no pichoors that show my piercings. actually, i don't consider myself to have too many yet; i fathom 4 more ear piercings before moving on to facial piercings. :D

too many for a boy though :<

i dress kind of minimalistic urban, a bit punk-ish sometimes? more urban than punk. perhaps i'll take one before jrock rev. and post it. although, i don't consider myself to be photogenic, hence why i'm not as eager to post ;_;

klavierbarrette

ughh america is so conservative.

you can get regular jobs with different color hair (mixed or unatural)? >__<

Champ213

Quote from: klavierbarrette on May 10, 2007, 05:06:41 AM

you can get regular jobs with different color hair (mixed or unatural)? >__<

Probably not as salesman or bank accountant. If you're male that is. I think I've already been served by a female bank accountant with mixed hair color. Just recently I saw this young police spokeswoman on TV with brown hair and bright blond dyed bangs.
And jobs that don't involve direct costumer contact... why not? My father has long hair. My boss himself, while not having dyed har, looks like a guy I could meet at a rock festival.  :D

klavierbarrette

my hair's two different colors but it looks more 'natural'  i meant like, with pink or blue mixed in your hair or something.  i've been served by people that look 'different than the norm' before but they just had lots of earrings or tattoos.

maybe it's because i live in WV. o_O

Reiko

Saito.Sama

Thaliane

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=NNZC334X

Sorry, can only give a link  :o

I worked at a drugstore with a pink fringe and a nosering, and I live in Holland. You can't work everywhere when you look different, but that's the risk  :P
the thing about living is like wondering in the darkness.
The thing about dying, that, is also darkness.

KUON

Quote from: Thaliane on May 12, 2007, 09:29:53 PM
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=NNZC334X

Sorry, can only give a link  :o

I worked at a drugstore with a pink fringe and a nosering, and I live in Holland. You can't work everywhere when you look different, but that's the risk  :P

Lol nederlands.

Thaliane

Quote from: KUON on May 12, 2007, 11:16:41 PM
Lol nederlands.

Yay, Dutch Jrock lovers  8)
Gonna see Ayabie in may?

Champ213

Oh golly, I found this newer, albeit slighty cheesy pic.

Oh the Horror! A Living Dead! In a Train! With a Lollipop!

KUON

Quote from: Thaliane on May 13, 2007, 12:07:37 AM
Quote from: KUON on May 12, 2007, 11:16:41 PM
Lol nederlands.

Yay, Dutch Jrock lovers  8)
Gonna see Ayabie in may?

Lol I dislike ayabie, so no ^^;

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

:-*

ayabie was cool >_>
now they look like homeless oshare people ...ew.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

Thaliane

I only know one song of them, but I´m just curious. Never seen a jrock band before ^^. I don´t even have tickets yet, so maybe I won´t even go.

I am gonna see Miyavi though. Bought tickets as fast as I could!

Kati-Chan

That's me in Japan one year ago:

As you can see it's early in the morning ;)