News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Post your picture!

Started by lovetrick, April 30, 2007, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vessicator

fangy89

klavierbarrette

fangy89

埒々

<- bad haircut approaching

Bored. =X
And sorry for the stunningly crappy quality of the last two pictures... x.x

Vessicator

how do you guys get jobs with that kind of hair?

キティア

Quote from: Vessicator on May 09, 2007, 12:52:37 AM

By working in a hair salon. ^^;
呑み込む闇と引き換えに委ねて
赤と黒に染める声が混ざり合う...
Follow to the Death God!!

Tsunetako

Quote from: Vessicator on May 09, 2007, 12:52:37 AM

Either they work in cosmetics or.. they're spoiled-ass rich kids who get everything with daddy's money.

(Or they somehow managed to get a job looking like that. That happens, too. Rarely)

klavierbarrette

or working at hot topic or something

only reason i havent dyed my hair back to pink or some shit like that.  cuz ppl wont accept people with 'goth' hair.

-____-

埒々

Umm... Actually Germany isn't all that strict about hair style, I think. I don't know the situation overseas, but without makeup and styled hair I just look like a normal guy anyway, so that's really not saying much~ =o

Vessicator

Yeah, US isn't so big on rebellious hairstyles and the like. Employers didn't like me because of my hair, so I had to cut it T_T. Also because I had an abnormal amount of piercings, and because I look like a fob. Nobody likes fobs :<

evilaya12

Quote from: Vessicator on May 10, 2007, 12:57:42 AM
Yeah, US isn't so big on rebellious hairstyles and the like. Employers didn't like me because of my hair, so I had to cut it T_T. Also because I had an abnormal amount of piercings, and because I look like a fob. Nobody likes fobs :<

Can i see a pic of your super special awesome piercings :D???

埒々

I demand a pic! xD

Well, a friend of mine is a goth in every way and he found something really fast (I think it had something to do with media design), so I guess it's a plus to look different for a job like that... Well, over here at least. It really depends on how you behave during a job interview though, so looks aren't everything.
But there definately are rather many employers who like their applicants looking like normal people, so duh - there are ups and downs to it.

wonderword

olol myspace picture.

Some notes.

1.) Please ignore my minor five 'o clock shadow, I forgot to shave that day. I have the face of a child but my facial hair grows like I'm forty-four.

2.) No, I do not have a lazy eye, it's just the camera angle, shut up. I don't have a lazy eye. >:(

new.age.hide

^ HEY HEY! I knoooow you. :B

I had something nifty to put but I forgot. D:
~If, for instance
one sunny morning God went missing and everyone went crazy
I'd take a photo in remembrance
On the roof of a building, with you, the one I love.~
http://new.age.hide.tripod.com