News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Shi-no Project and Gram Maria stuff

Started by man_of_the_oak, April 26, 2007, 08:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

man_of_the_oak

I didn't know where to put this thread. I hope it's correct place. I would like to buy everything from shi-no project and Gram Maria (besides of that what is in ukiyo-e shop). If anyone can help me: please contact me.

Jakub

www.gram-maria.livenet.pl

KUON

I think most of their older cds are sold out or very hard to find. I only have their single and album (going to buy shi-no project and the va soon)

man_of_the_oak

Which album and single you have? These from ukiyo-e webshop? Or maybe other? *.* Now I really want 1st press of 明日を生きる僕が見えない (ashita-wo ikiru boku-ga mienai).

Kurokawa

well i would like other cds too
but i think i won´t find people who have the older stuff
._____________.

man_of_the_oak

Ok, I found the 1st press I wanted *_________*

marron_san

Yeah, you told me but did you buy it in the end?
I can't remember XDD
Wish you luck :P

man_of_the_oak

In the end I paid today and my item will be shipped on Monday  :D :D

matsu

the oldest cd of Gram Maria is Shi-no Project album. then, in between of this album and Ashita-wo ikiru boku-ga mienai were some cds in very limited amount, about 100 copies, all sold out. i had an opportunity to listen to some not ripped releases once but it's not possible to get them anyhow.

man of the oak, thank you for promotion of ukiyo-e shop!

man_of_the_oak

Quote from: matsu on November 06, 2007, 12:19:23 AM
the oldest cd of Gram Maria is Shi-no Project album. then, in between of this album and Ashita-wo ikiru boku-ga mienai were some cds in very limited amount, about 100 copies, all sold out. i had an opportunity to listen to some not ripped releases once but it's not possible to get them anyhow.

man of the oak, thank you for promotion of ukiyo-e shop!

From what I know the oldest GM release is: 13.03.2003 - Gram∞Maria (Single) [Shi-no Project] but maybe I am wrong? Yea, I'd like to get some singles like CHAOS or I,my,me,,,mine :( Maybe one day I'll find someone in Japan who will be interested to sell it XD *dreaming* As for now I am happy from rarest item in my GM/shi-no project collection: 明日を生きる僕が見えない 1st press limited to 300 :D About ukiyo-e: you're welcome ;)