News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[PV] Dir en grey - Ryoujoku no ame

Started by chivi, July 12, 2006, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivi

batusai_zero

batusai_zero

again thanks  but seed pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

chivi

huu... I didn't stop seeding since I put the file O.o;;

maru

thanks .. is this the new PV?

Edit: Wow  :o crazy one ... I like it! ^^ kyo looks like ex-baroque vocal! and then with all the blood in his face ;D lol!

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

_Kyo_

BillStBill

maru

Ah the stupid me didn't ordered the limited verseion >_<" damn! but that songs great great great, like it even more than for 1h! XD

Shinobi-Sama

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   ^^

hizumi

navarro

THanks a lot, poor video unfortunatley, since this is my favorite jrock band, and the most succesful one too, would've expected something less dead tree underground/indie/poor broke-ass quality from them. But, the song is pure magic and Kyo's voice still takes me places, as usual, so here's one more song providing their magic and extending their already wide range of great songs and expanding their diversity. God bless em.  ;D

Alphonse

Wow... This didn't suck like I thought it would!

Well done Dir en grey.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Anonymous_Lulz

First, Thank you and BARKS for the upload.

Now for ranting.   personally, i like the song. For their debut in america, i knew their new stuff would reflect the american music sound, but the video looks like it was produced by a high school film group.  again, american-ish in a sense, but not up to par with what diru is capable of.  i'm starting to think they might not be as great a band as they used to be. *gasp!* i said it, and i hope i eat my words when their next album is released.

ayakou

ho please stop comparing past Dir and Dir now... this is NEW!
I love it, thank you *_* I'm gonna buy the single  :D