News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] Dong Bang Shin Ki/Tohoshinki

Started by Yumeko, February 15, 2007, 05:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

PLEASE SAY THANK YOU IF YOU TAKE THIS!

Members from left to right: Xiah/Junsu; Micky/Yoochun; Hero/Jaejoong; Max/Changmin; U-know/Yunho

Quote from: WikipediaTVXQ (Tong Vfang Xien Qi) also known as DBSK/G (Dong Bang Shin Ki/Gi) is a Korean boy band. This group is composed of five members specializing in the areas of dance, acappella, various drama acting, and pop with an R&B vibe. The group has gained popularity in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, and other East Asian countries. Currently, it is one of the top pop groups of the Korean Wave (hallyu).  The name is translated to "Rising Gods of the East." The Japanese equivalent of the group's name is Tōhōshinki (abbreviated as THSK). The group debuted in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and China in 2004.

Their third album has won them many awards. At the 2006 MKMF Music Festival, the group won four awards, including Best Group and Artist of the Year. At the 16th Music Seoul Festival, which was held on the 1st December, the group won a total of three awards which included "Daesang," equivalent to Artist of the Year award. They also won the Daesang at the 21st Golden Disk Awards 2006, held on December 14th, in addition to a Bonsang. At the SBS Gayo Awards 2006, held on 29th December, the group won another Daesang in addition to a Bonsang, making the group the king of the awards show sweeping four Daesangs in four major Korean music awards.

DBSK discography list

My favorite songs...
Rising Sun
Free Your Mind fea. Trax
TRI-ANGLE fea. BoA and Trax
"O"-正.反.合
Hi Ya Ya (summer days)
Balloons
Step by Step
drawing by me...

みつね★

Yumeko

you're very welcome.

@everyone downloading

please help seed.  My computer is sluggish and I can't keep seeing this myself forever; so I really appreciate those that help seed.
drawing by me...

houshi-sama0991

★Seishinsha★

sotto_dakishimete

I'm starting the peering atm ^^..tnx a bunch :D Balloons made me an instant fan XD

jezzosaur