News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[album] Sambomaster - boku to kimi wo rock n roll to yobe

Started by Do As Eternity 6, January 25, 2007, 06:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

This is sambomaster's boku to kimi no subete wo Rock n Roll to yobe album xD always with the long names sambomaster lol ne way you may recognize this album if you've ever watched the Jdrama Densha otoko ... their song sekai wa sore wo ai to yobun da ze (xD) was the theme to that ...and it's an awesome song indeed ...infact sambomaster is an awesome band ...if your into funky rock, rock without gimmicks and just pure crazyness then sambomaster is the one for you =] ... i have more albums but i figure i'll start with this and if anyone is looking for some more after this i may be inclined to upload some more

Track list:

1. Futari Bocchi no Sekai
   2. Tegami ~Kitarubeki Ongaku to Shite~
   3. Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (album version)
   4. Kimi no Koe wa Boku no Koi, Boku no Mei wa Kimi no Yoru
   5. Zetsubou to Yokubou to Otokonoko to Onnanoko
   6. Sekai wa soredemo Shizun de Ikundaze
   7. Sensou to Boku
   8. Itoshisa to Kokoro no Kabe
   9. Shinon Fuukei
  10. Get Back Sambomaster
  11. Ano Musume no Mizugi ni Natte Mitai no da
  12. Futatsu no Namida
  13. Hanarenai Futari (album version)
  14. Baby Yasashii Yoru ga Kite
  15. Subete no Yoru to Subete no Asa ni Tambourine wo Narasu no da (album version)
  16. Tokyo no Yoru Sayonara
  17. Boku to Kimi no Subete wa Atarashiki Uta de Utae
  18. Nani Genakute Idai na Kimi

info from wikipedia:

Lead vocalist and guitarist Yamaguchi Takashi first met drummer Yasufumi Kiuchi a few years back, at a university music club they were both members of. The duo ran into bassist Yoichi Kondo during February of 2000, and the three went on to officially form the band now known as Sambomaster. They made their debut at a live house in Tokyo's Koenji district and soon followed this up with the self-production of their first single Kick no Oni (Kicking Demons), which they spent nearly a year working on. It was subsequently released in April 2001 as a limited edition of 300 copies. For the first time, listeners outside of a live show were presented with vocalist and frontman Yamaguchi's vocals, which shift between a soft, sandpaper-like melodic voice to all-out screaming madness. Sambomaster's musical style is a blend of punk/classic rock, pop, jazz and rock ballads.

The year 2003 saw the release of their very first major-label album, Atarashiki Nihongo Rock no Michi to Hikaru and a live performance at the Fuji Rock festival's Rookie GO GO. This led to a huge rise in their success and more widespread notoriety. They have been gathering acclaim from both critics and regular listeners ever since.

In 2004 and 2005 Sambomaster released the majority of their hit singles including Seishun Kyosoukyoku and Sekai wa sore wo Ai to Yobundaze; Seishun Kyosoukyoku was used as the fifth opening theme to the hit anime series Naruto, and Sekai wa sore wo Ai to Yobundaze ended up being the ending theme to the popular Japanese sitcom/comedy Densha Otoko. They were also asked to do the main theme to the movie Koi no Mon, which became the song Tsuki ni Saku Hana no You ni Naru no. The band is still very active currently, releasing singles and albums, which are continuously rising up the Japanese music charts.

Members

Takashi Yamaguchi (山口隆)

Lead Vocalist, Guitar
    Born: February 8, 1976
    Hometown: Fukushima

Yasufumi Kiuchi (木内泰史)

Drums, Chorus
    Born: August 4, 1976
    Hometown: Chiba

Yoichi Kondo (近藤洋一)

Bass, Chorus
    Born: June 16, 1977
    Hometown: Tochigi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambomaster  <---if you want to see the discog

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

*Baby Doll*

i took that,too, thanks for upping it ^^
i like crazy ^^
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*