News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[album] Olivia - The cloudy dreamer

Started by Do As Eternity 6, January 25, 2007, 06:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do As Eternity 6

The latest Olivia album ..finally ...lol

Got this off of Jpopsuki maybe a few days ago and figured i should upload it here ...so yea new olivia yippe

I still haven't listened to it though so i can't tell you if it's good or not ...I guess i'll go listen now....hopefully it's not tooo popish(not that i didn't like the nana stuff cuz i did mind you)  and still has some of that olivia-esque style

Tracklist-

1) if only you knew
2) stars shining out
3) Dream catcher
4) who's gonna stop it
5) cloudy world
6) cut me free
7) Wish (english version)
8) a little pain

EDIT_ just listened and well it's awesome, definatly doesn't dissapoint ^^ of course wish(even though the japanese version is better the english sounds a little convuluted), a little pain and stars shining out are winners but also cloudy world is lovely, cut me loose gives me the feeling a mint ...haunting... who's gonna stop it  kicks ass the bass and bass drums are really nice in it and well the whole thing is just awesome ..dream catcher  is a sweet slow song ballady thing... and well if you only knew makes a very nice intro

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

*Baby Doll*

thank you, i took that ^^
i'm in a pop mood lately XDD
*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

Asagi-chan

I'm taking it too, i like Olivia a lot! ^^
In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.

heni2000

Oh thank you, I'm searching this album for a long time. So you maked my day.  ;D

but have somebody from "7) Wish (english version)" the japanese version?

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")