News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Who's the fifth member in the SUPER BAND? Your predictions...

Started by Yumeko, January 08, 2007, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maru

Quote from: Yumeko on January 18, 2007, 06:10:25 AM
^ LOL well that's fine and all.  Not everyone has to like Gackt.  But let's not let this thread turn into a Gackt bashing thread.  This is meant for discussing who the 5th member might be.

there might be a little hope that gackt isnt singing but just standing on stage and simper like a nerd XD *hope so* if J will join, then there will be a GOOD vocal ^-^"

marky

Quote from: Formless on January 17, 2007, 04:43:18 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with band representation.

I think it has a lot to do, more than one guy from the same ex-band could be interpretated like if the reason why that happens is coz that ex-band have the best musicians....is an ego war

Quote from: doaseternity6 on January 18, 2007, 01:23:48 AM
Quote from: maru on January 13, 2007, 01:29:58 AM
PS: WHAT about Yukke from MUCC?!?! hes one of worlds best bass players, for sure, he gots the feeling! yeah  ;) :) ;D
.... not only because my extreme dislike of gackt will make me not want to take a listen -sigh- i like sugizo but not enough ...but then miyavi would be pulling on my heart strings and i really don't think he fits in that band either ...

well Gackt and Sugizo will be part of the band, that's a fact, so get used to it....

I don't like yoshiki but he's part of the project too, so there's not point to cry about it anymore....

Do As Eternity 6

Quote from: fangy89 on January 18, 2007, 12:38:34 PM
Quote from: Yumeko on January 18, 2007, 06:10:25 AM
^ LOL well that's fine and all.  Not everyone has to like Gackt.  But let's not let this thread turn into a Gackt bashing thread.  This is meant for discussing who the 5th member might be.

Sorry...I'm not trying to turn this into one...it's just that me and doaseternity6 have a (small) history of random moments that kinda spill over into a full drawn-out conversation. *remembers the Diru thread*  ;D

LOL yes yes ... we have a (small) reputation of saying random things that kind of change threads around...don't kill us!!!! I will hold myself back!!!! promise crosses fingers...jkjk

[quote from maru] there might be a little hope that gackt isnt singing but just standing on stage and simper like a nerd XD *hope so* if J will join, then there will be a GOOD vocal Azn"[/quote]

*laughs uncontrollably* hehehe *then slaps self* sorry yumeko ... no more anti-gackt  from me in this thread again =x 

it would be awesome if J joined i agree but i believe it's already been said and it's true...it's highly unlikely =/ since sugizo is already in the band ...and they had a musical differences in luna sea 

[quote from marky]
Quote from: doaseternity6 on January 18, 2007, 01:23:48 am
Quote from: maru on January 13, 2007, 01:29:58 am
PS: WHAT about Yukke from MUCC?!?! hes one of worlds best bass players, for sure, he gots the feeling! yeah  Wink Smiley Grin
.... not only because my extreme dislike of gackt will make me not want to take a listen -sigh- i like sugizo but not enough ...but then miyavi would be pulling on my heart strings and i really don't think he fits in that band either ...

well Gackt and Sugizo will be part of the band, that's a fact, so get used to it....

I don't like yoshiki but he's part of the project too, so there's not point to cry about it anymore....[/quote]

well ne way ... it's only gackt i don't like( iono reading the part of my quote you took out it seems like i didn't like sugizo and miyavi too, which isn't what i meant and i don't know if that's what you got but just going to clear that up in case)  and i wasn't crying about it =/ just stating my opinion and the way i feel about it...I don't have to like the fact that gackt's in the band heck I don't have to listen to them , and to be honest i probabaly won't iono yet but i can still state my opinion on it ...so... i hope that's not a crime now =]

oh and i'm not a huge yoshiki fan myself so when the news of the band first broke i wasn't really excited, i was more like "WTF o.O seriously strange..."  but then sugizo joined and i thought o.O omk ok now this is getting interesting and then the possibility of meevs joining ...now im kind of getting interested in what exactly is going on with this project ... more so what kind of music will they be making o.O ... but anyway ...this is not the thread for that ...so i shall shut up now

ja

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

^ hehe no worries.  I don't expect everyone posting to stay on topic.  But I don't any bashing of anyone in the super band.  This just isn't the thread for that.  And if someone does feel the need to bash them or anything of a negetive nature; then there is always the flame pit. ^___^
drawing by me...

fangy89

Quote from: Yumeko on January 19, 2007, 01:40:09 AM
^ hehe no worries.  I don't expect everyone posting to stay on topic.  But I don't any bashing of anyone in the super band.  This just isn't the thread for that.  And if someone does feel the need to bash them or anything of a negetive nature; then there is always the flame pit. ^___^

None from me either...at least not here...*girl scout's honor*

...okay so I was never a girl scout but it still sounds important...

residentevilrulz

I'm going to have to say Haruhiko Ash is in it ALL THE WAY<3 But I don't know, it might be Klaha. He's been on Hiatus for quite some time. He and Gackt could do some pretty impressive duets.

Yumeko

I don't know who Haruhiko Ash is.  But I'm like 99% sure Klaha wouldn't be in it.  Keep in mind this fifth member needs to be able to play guitar/bass exceptionally well.  Can Klaha even play guitar?  I don't know.  Also; Klaha has been on hiatus for a long time.  I think due to some health problems.  But I don't think the 5th member would be another frontman too.  Gackt's already filled that position and I don't think he wants to share the spot light with another frontman.
drawing by me...

Formless

Quote from: residentevilrulz on January 19, 2007, 08:55:12 AM
I'm going to have to say Haruhiko Ash is in it ALL THE WAY<3 But I don't know, it might be Klaha. He's been on Hiatus for quite some time. He and Gackt could do some pretty impressive duets.

I'd have to say neither of those are candidates. There won't be two vocalists. But it's nice to hope for your favorites I guess.

residentevilrulz

hmm... well in the case of a good guitarist/bassist, I'm gonna say Yu~Ki from Malice Mizer. He is bound to come back somehow, sometime. Maybe this is it

Yumeko

I know this probably sounds shallow.  But I only say this based on the 4/5 members (assuming MYV is in it) that are in the super band.  But I really believe the 5th member is going to be just as good looking as the rest of the guys.  That's why I think some people wouldn't be in it.
drawing by me...

Formless

Quote from: residentevilrulz on January 20, 2007, 09:22:45 AM
hmm... well in the case of a good guitarist/bassist, I'm gonna say Yu~Ki from Malice Mizer. He is bound to come back somehow, sometime. Maybe this is it

I hate to say it but I don't think any of the M+M members are really all that talented except for Kozi. As a bassist, I always found Yu~Ki to be sort of mediocre.

Oh, and I know this is a stretch too, but I found it to be an interesting thought. Since the band is supposed to be based in the US.. has anyone considered the last member may be an American?  :o

Do As Eternity 6

^ wow that's interesting ... you know that could be a possibility and would actually be rather cool i think anyway ...ah but if the 5th member was american ....  i woner who would do it?

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Yumeko

Wow I didn't even consider the 5th member being an american.  That's a possibility.  Although I was kinda under the impression this was Jrock; so I don't know.  I think seeing Jrock rock and american rock mix would be met with a lot of criticism and 'haters' lol.  But it could be cool; like when Aerosmith and Run DMC collabed on Walk This Way and you have a nice combonation of rock and rap.  LOL
drawing by me...

4skin.

the idea of Rose being in the band is completley brilliant. i think that would be an amazing element in the band. he could throw in some of his hip hop hooks. your ideas for this group is brilliant, i just hope they come true.

signal to noise

Atsushi Sakurai....

can he play bass?

or.... someone from Luna Sea.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album