News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Who's the fifth member in the SUPER BAND? Your predictions...

Started by Yumeko, January 08, 2007, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ213

Some random suggestions.

Junji (ex-Laputa)
Is having a solo project right now (Halation), but I guess that's nothing he coulnd't stop.

Takashi Kaneuchi (ex-Die in Cries)
Is now active in BUG though.

Daita (ex-Siam Shade)
He was on guitar in Siam Shade alright, but I'm sure he would be a great bassist too. I think he's doing solo stuff at the moment, so why not.

Formless

Quote from: Champ213 on January 10, 2007, 04:48:39 AM
Some random suggestions.

Junji (ex-Laputa)
Is having a solo project right now (Halation), but I guess that's nothing he coulnd't stop.

Takashi Kaneuchi (ex-Die in Cries)
Is now active in BUG though.

Daita (ex-Siam Shade)
He was on guitar in Siam Shade alright, but I'm sure he would be a great bassist too. I think he's doing solo stuff at the moment, so why not.

I'd definitely be in full support of Junji.

Random, but, Champ, do you have any SLAVE of JESUS?

Champ213

Random, but, Champ, do you have any SLAVE of JESUS?

Is that the project Asaki of Bug is involved in, producing or something?

I'm afraid I don't have anything by them. :-/

marky

Quote from: Yumeko on January 10, 2007, 12:32:48 AM
I need to check out who Hitoki is.  Everyone seems to know him but me LOL

Kuroyume's bassist

Yumeko

yah I downloaded all of Kuroyume's PV's when someone uploaded them here or where ever...but I have so much stuff I haven't gotten to watching them yet and I don't believe I have any music by Kuroyume.
drawing by me...

MAD STALIN

my predictions are, in this order:

1.Heat
2.J
3.Testu (it will be a dream if he enters the band....)

4.KISAKI???  dunno, but,....why not? xD

Formless

Quote from: MAD STALIN on January 10, 2007, 07:06:31 PM

4.KISAKI???  dunno, but,....why not? xD

Something tells me Yoshiki won't want him, or want him near his money. ^_~

Alphonse

"NO! Kisaki! I'm not giving you money to build a time machine!"

"Come onnnnn Yoshiki! If we go back in time we can save Matina!"
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Yumeko

A while back I thought maybe Kisaki; but after his recent tax evasion crap; I really don't think Yoshiki would want him.  I would hope Hyde would be in the band.  But I think Tetsu would be great.
drawing by me...

Yumeko

bass.  If you can play guitar; you can play bass.  And even if he isn't known for bass or the best bass player...it's Hyde...so I really don't care.
drawing by me...

Formless

Quote from: Yumeko on January 11, 2007, 03:16:37 AM
bass.  If you can play guitar; you can play bass.  And even if he isn't known for bass or the best bass player...it's Hyde...so I really don't care.

That's just silly to say. Just because you can play guitar, doesn't make you a good bass player. Also, let's try to be realistic about this fifth member. Not stuff like "I want it to be so-and-so person for no reason in particular".

Yumeko

that's not silly to say.  My brother plays guitar and he said that if you are a good guitarist then you can play bass guitar.  And I know from my own experience of playing alto sax and switching instruments several times that it was very easy to pick up tenor sax and bari sax. 

And I don't see anything wrong with wanting to root for your favorites.  Hell, months ago I predicted Miyavi might be in it and most people laughed at the idea of him being in it and now it looks like he's definately involved.  Hyde seems more plausible to me then Miyavi.  And I'm not the only person who would like to see Hyde a part of this project.  But also, in my previous post I was joking a little bit too; so don't take it too seriously.

Anywho, my brother even brought up the point that Yoshiki could pick another guitarist and the three guitarists could all switch around.  There's no doubt in my mind Miyavi and Suigizo could handle the bass as well.
drawing by me...

Formless

Not that I'm doubting any one of them could play the bass, but I think Yoshiki would rather have steady, experienced musicians on each instrument. So far, that's what it proves to be with all four musicians, so I don't doubt it for the bass position.

maru

am I damn stupid that i cant play bass(skillfull) although I play guitar?  >:(

btw ... i would choose j or tetsu 'cause the age fits the group (exept for miyavi XD but I still dont think he would choose thoese three ... er, "oldies"  :P)