News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

The Piass - Only two members remain!

Started by Drasinnja, April 22, 2007, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drasinnja

I am a HUGE Piass fan, and I am not exactly good at reading japanese BUT on the official site, it seems the new vocalist Tetsuya and ex-vocalist and guitairst Takayuki are the ONLY members left.

Drasinnja~

EDIT: My typo  :-[

Alice the Sister

are there any original members remaining?
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

Drasinnja

Quote from: Alice the Sister on April 22, 2007, 08:27:28 PM
are there any original members remaining?

Apart from Takayuki, which leaves the new vocalist, no.

Do As Eternity 6

>.< wow...i never got in too deep into their music...but it's interesting there are no original member left ...hmmm

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

Champ213

I dunno. Where did you found this info? Can't seem to find it on their home page. The latest news mentioned on their top page is a live scheduled for next months. Am I missing something?

Alphonse

I think some higher power just wants THE PIASS to die at this point. God bless these young boys for sticking it out.
Also known as "Zagatosan" from the -scape- message board.

Future Audio Rips:
Deflina Ma'riage - LAST INFECTION
UNDERCODE PRODUCTIONS - Nihon Seiatsu 2005.11.30
Phantasmagoria - at the ends of the rest period...

Drasinnja

Quote from: Alphonse on April 22, 2007, 09:06:37 PM
I think some higher power just wants THE PIASS to die at this point. God bless these young boys for sticking it out.

Exactly what I said to other fans.

They have had such bad luck.

Well, in the news it isn't there BUT in the banner the two o'l boys are left and if you click on the Profile area....

Champ213

Ok, I'm confused now. Didn't You say that Tetsuya and Takayuki left the band? Their profiles are still there. It's the drummer and bassist that left the band earlier this year. The 2 remaining members are still resuming live activities with support members, according to Takayuki's blog.

As a matter of fact if Tetsuya and Takayuki "left" the band there wouldn't be any member left in the band at all.

???

Or did yopu mean "Tetsuya and Takayuki are the only ones left in the band"? That would be right, but they have support members and are still touring with several lives in the next months. So, no panic.  ;)

Do As Eternity 6

^ yes i think that's what she ment because in her next post when alice the sister ask are there any original members left she says "Apart from Takayuki, which leaves the new vocalist, no." meaning takayuki and the new vocalist would be in the band.

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

Drasinnja

Sorry for the confusion.

Takayuki and Tatsuya are the only remaining members.

She is a he ;)

Do As Eternity 6

oh lol sorry xD it's the automatic assumption when it comes to j-rock fans >.<

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

「Phantasma」

Drasinnja

Quote from: 「Phantasma」 on April 23, 2007, 10:37:31 PM
Say hi to old thread

hi

Hi.

Welcome to reading threads PROPERLY.

When the new vocalist was announced, the remaining members were still in the band, but now they have gone.

You just mentioned it as reply post, this is a seperate thread.

「Phantasma」

oh lawd, defensive on forums. Amazing.

Was just linking to that thread since that was the first Piass thread.