News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[Discog] Utada Hikaru

Started by Yumeko, September 08, 2006, 06:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

Utada Hikaru (宇多田ヒカル, Utada Hikaru? born January 19, 1983), also known by her fan-nickname of Hikki (ヒッキー, Hikkī?), is an American-born Japanese pop singer-songwriter.

She is currently one of the most popular and successful Japanese musicians today, having sold over 32 million albums worldwide to date.  Because of her fluent bilingual skills in English and Japanese, Utada became an unprecedented icon in Japan after her debut, First Love, shattered records in 1999.

In 2003, HMV Japan announced that Utada Hikaru is the #24 Japanese pop artist in its survey of "Top 100 Japanese pops Artists" all-time.

-------------------

Sorry, I forgot to organize the files before making the torrent.  When you click on the folder you will see all the files for her Deep River album.  Then there is another folder titled Utada Hikaru that has everything else in it.  I don't know if I have all her singles, but this is pretty much a full discography.  If I'm missing anything important I apologize for false advertising  ;) but at least you have most of it.  Utada is a great artist and as she progresses as an artist I find I am liking more and more of her music.  She's a very talented and noteworthy artist.  I highly recommend her.

And please, leave a comment or something.  Perhaps request some other artists.  I have thousands of tracks, almost 200 different artists, and lots of PVs.  I'd like to share it all.  So leave a comment, make a request.  Thank you!
drawing by me...

noslen_seta

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

Kyohei

T_T
i want her stuff so bad.

<3

Asagi-chan

In the darkness i sacrifice everything for you.
For vengeance i could fill my blood with hatred and embrace the sin of death.