News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

[discog] Miyavi

Started by Yumeko, August 21, 2006, 10:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yumeko

Please post if you take, perhaps suggest other uploads.  I'm willing to bet I have what you want  ;)

Miyavi (雅-miyavi-, born September 14, 1981 in Hyogo, Japan, is a Japanese solo J-Rock artist and former guitarist (under the name Miyabi (雅, Miyabi?)) for the visual kei indies band Dué le quartz, which disbanded in 2002. In the same year, Miyabi announced that he was going solo, changed his name to Miyavi, and released his debut album.  Miyavi composes, arranges, and produces his own music. He has been playing guitar for 11 years.

Discography

Albums

* [2002.10.31] Gagaku
* [2003.12.02] Galyuu
* [2005.06.01] Miyavizm
* [2006.08.02] MYV☆POPS

Singles

* POP is dead
* shindemo Boogie-Woogie
* Jingle Bell (Kari)
* Jibun Kakumei -2003-
* tariraritarara
* Coo quack cluck-ku.ku.ru-
* Ashita, genki ni naare. Last Maxi.
* ROCK no Gyakushuu -SUPERSTAR no Jöken- (ロックの逆襲-スーパースターの条件-, ROCK no Gyakushuu -SUPERSTAR no Jöken-?)
* Freedom Fighters -Ice Cream Motta Hadashi no Megami to, Kikanjuu Motta Hadaka no Ousama- (Freedom Fighters -アイスクリーム持った裸足の女神と、機関銃持った裸の王様-, Freedom Fighters -Ice Cream Motta Hadashi no Megami to, Kikanjuu Motta Hadaka no Ousama-?)
* Kekkonshiki no Uta / Are you ready to ROCK? (結婚式の唄 / Are you ready to ROCK?, Kekkonshiki no Uta / Are you ready to ROCK??)
* Señor, Señora, Señorita (セニョール セニョーラ セニョリータ, Señor, Señora, Señorita?)
* Dear my friend / Itoshii Hito (Dear my friend / 愛しい人, Dear my friend /  Itoshii Hito?)
* Kimi ni Negai wo

Credit to wikipedia.com-------------------

I realize there is a torrent for a partial miyavi discog. but here's the whole thing for you.  I even added three live performances from his LFX performances.  I've also added three other mp3's; rumor, blew, and am I real white day sapuri show.  ENJOY!!!
drawing by me...

Alys

I'll just be taking a few things I didn't already have, so thank you.
Great upload  :D
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

dee_fleury305

Thanks :D  This is great for filling in the missing parts of my own Miyavi discography

Eternal_Rose

I'd love to download the torrent, but everytime I open it, it says there's an error, and it won't download. It says "No such file or directory." Help please?

Yumeko

I'm not really sure what the problem is because it's working for so many other people.
drawing by me...

BLame8008

thank you for posting x]]]]]

and thank you for seeding  ;D

*Baby Doll*

*the GazettE live at 'Köln Live Music Hall' in Cologne Germany on 2007-10-21 ^__^*

oni_dori

thanks! i only have one miyavi album, and i have been looking for more to check out since the first one was so awesome!

Thaliane

I'm downloading, thanks a lot  ;D
But it stops now at 96.3%, it's been like that a few days. Could anybody seed?
the thing about living is like wondering in the darkness.
The thing about dying, that, is also darkness.

Fallen

Tsunehito

(\ (\
(^_^)
(_(")(")

gullychan

akirakitano

thanks! I swiped this one, too ^^

elizaveta

Thanks , now I have some of those singles!! :3

sugione