News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Would You Rather See MUCC or D'espairsRay At Taste Of Chaos '08?

Started by gfsfgdfhfnmbvfgt, November 28, 2007, 02:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would You Rather See MUCC or D'espairsRay At Taste Of Chaos '08?

MUCC
10 (25%)
D'espairsRay
24 (60%)
Both
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

4skin,

alright, well according to Kevin Lyman (Head Of the TOC Tour), Atreyu are no longer headling the TOC. the new headliner is........AVENGED SEVENFOLD!  :-X

Kevin Lyman was recently interviewed about TOC 2008 in AP Magazine. During the interview he revealed the tour's current (but unfinished) lineup.

Avenged Sevenfold
Atreyu
Bullet for my Valentine
MUCC
D'espairsRay
Bless the Fall
Underneath (also japanese)

anyone know who Underneath are?

signal to noise

hmm.. it would be cool to see Avenged Sevenfold for a third time, but im sure their set would be drastically different from what i saw them do (both times i saw them were pre-City of Evil music). Atreyu.. would only be cool if they played songs before their newest cd. Bullet for My Valentine is horrible... never heard Bless the Fall. looks like i'd only be really going for MUCC and Despa.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

4skin,

ah finally found out who these guys actually are.
The Underneath is Transtic Nerve's new band name. that or their going by both names.
so to clear that up, Transtic Nerve will be appearing on the Taste Of Chaos 2008 tour.
(a little fact thats most commonly attatched to Transtic Nerve is that they were one of the first indie bands to be signed by hide to work under his LEMONed label.

tour dates have also been posted. you can check them out at;
http://www.jmusicamerica.com/us/schedule-concert.php?id=6318

カレン

The fact that Transtic Nerve will be there makes me slightly willing to go. Only slightly. Like say if it were free.
誰も知らない世界で 流し続けた涙と嘘を隠す
果てしない空の下で
何も見えない視界で 重ね続けた願いを描いて
潤んだ目が渇く日まで

signal to noise

totally going to the March 15th date in Boston.

i was also thinking... MUCC said their new cd will be released in america. and they are on Kevin Lyman's Taste of Chaos tour. Kevin Lyman also owns Warcon Records in america, which released two Dir en grey albums. you thinking MUCC, Transtic Nerve, and Despa will hop on Warcon, too?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

4skin,

Quote from: signal to noise on December 11, 2007, 07:32:56 PM
totally going to the March 15th date in Boston.

i was also thinking... MUCC said their new cd will be released in america. and they are on Kevin Lyman's Taste of Chaos tour. Kevin Lyman also owns Warcon Records in america, which released two Dir en grey albums. you thinking MUCC, Transtic Nerve, and Despa will hop on Warcon, too?

that would be too good to be true. i could definately see MUCC and Despairsray on the label, but if Transtic got signed to it...  :o

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

琴乃

Both of them.
Although I didn't like D'espa last album (Mirror), but they are usually good.

Hakoniwa

Both.
But if I had to choose, I'd take MUCC. : D
Too bad I won't be there... *sigh*

kyxprey

I want to see them both.

BUT, I will admit both Dray and MUCC
have been releasing some soft music

I miss the old albums and harder tunes.

人形

If I could stomach all standing in line with a bunch of dumb hick emo kids. I'd go.

Depeche

signal to noise

Quote from: Depeche on March 31, 2008, 11:18:29 PM
MUCC any day, week, month or year over d'espairs ray.

YEAH!!!!!!

but D'espairsRay is still fucking awesome as hell.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

非難GO-GO > バクチク

After this album , I'd rather see Despa. I dunno most of the bands of the TOC tour are kinda crap though. Good thing I got free tickets to a couple of shows.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

signal to noise

Quote from: 非難GO-GO > バクチク on April 01, 2008, 12:25:39 PM
After this album , I'd rather see Despa. I dunno most of the bands of the TOC tour are kinda crap though. Good thing I got free tickets to a couple of shows.

(noting your recently played tracks)
i dunno.... i mean.... even Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold are better than Korn.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album