News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

best websites to buy jrock cds

Started by spider13man, May 02, 2007, 10:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spider13man

yes!
please tell ignorant fools like myself where to buy jrock cds..................

Culo

CD Japan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
they always worked perfect for me.

also Third Stage if you're looking for more rare stuff, but they only accept IPMO or cash: www.mandrakeroot.co.jp/english/
they also work good and they usually send a bunch of free flyers in the package.
Fag who reads

spider13man

Quote from: Naja on May 02, 2007, 10:35:37 PM
CD Japan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
they always worked perfect for me.

also Third Stage if you're looking for more rare stuff, but they only accept IPMO or cash: www.mandrakeroot.co.jp/english/
they also work good and they usually send a bunch of free flyers in the package.

i think i got into jrock too late........
most of want i want seems out of print.....

snickety

just cos cdjapan says so doesn't mean it's out of print, necessarily.
You could also try HMV.co.jp (english page http://www.hmv.co.jp/index.asp?lang=en)
or Amazon.co.jp

spider13man

has suicide ali even come out with a a cd yet?

Yumeko

I like Yesasia.com.  You can buy lots of things there music and non music related and the site is easy to use and I've always gotten my orders in great condition.
drawing by me...

signal to noise

if you are looking for anything from Dir en grey, Vidoll, Kagerou, or Rentrer en Soi, i'd suggest checking out www.free-will-america.com/store

i've gotten almost all my Dir en grey stuff from there. and they only messed up an order of mine once, and all i had to do was call them and they sent me the correct stuff right away.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

larcan

I usually buy from yesasia or cdjapan. I think YesAsia costs more, but you get free shipping if you spend over $20 I think and if you order two items, you get a little mini toy. [But one I got was from some anime and I don't like it >.<]

CDJapan however, is a bit cheaper, but the shipping makes it cost more than it would on yesasia. You don't get free shipping, but you do get "frequent shopper" points (where 1 point = 1 yen) and you get 300 for your birthday and when you first sign up. And CDJapan has more availability for CDs than YesAsia (I believe).

But I prefer YesAsia. x]
pleh.

signal to noise

how fast is yesasias shipping? like ive done free shipping on websites and its taken like forever to get to me. is the free shipping slow as hell?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Do As Eternity 6

no let's see it says free shipping is like 5 - w.e number of days i think ..but i usually get mine withing 3

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

signal to noise

Quote from: Do As Eternity 6 on July 08, 2007, 08:49:17 PM
no let's see it says free shipping is like 5 - w.e number of days i think ..but i usually get mine withing 3

you get your stuff within 3 days of ordering it with free shipping??  damn.  i did express shipping with cdjapan and it cost me like 12 bucks and it took like 6 days.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

snickety

Whenever I do free shipping at YesAsia it takes like 7 or more business days. I usually get my stuff faster when I order from CDjapan.

And it's funny, most of the CDs when I order from YesAsia have cracked cases. :\

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I usually use the artists ohp. Sometimes I use Annyoung ( awesome shipping rates ). I have freinds that send me stuff as well. I used to use  Yesasia alot , but man are they overpriced.
Sometimes I use visunavi's links to stores as well.

Common bands such as DeG are at the gawth store...I mean hottopic. I've seen a couple of Kagerou cds , and a ancafe cd there too , as well as gazette and miyavi.

I know the best buys here carry Loudness and Seikima II ( both awesome bands ).

I guess it depends on what our looking for , Amazon and Tower records are nice too.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

signal to noise

Quote from: 마왕 on July 09, 2007, 01:39:41 PM
Common bands such as DeG are at the gawth store...I mean hottopic. I've seen a couple of Kagerou cds , and a ancafe cd there too , as well as gazette and miyavi.

the only Diru cds i saw at Hot Topic are the US releases of Withering to Death and The Marrow of a Bone. nothing import. and ive never seen any other jrock bands stuff there, unless it was other US released editions like Balzac stuff.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album