News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Other Asian Countries

Started by 非難GO-GO > バクチク, January 12, 2007, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I was wondering in the DDL section , we could post other Non-JP bands , because I have alooot of Chinese , Thai , Korean , etc... that I think people would get a kick out of , and I'm sure there are other people with the same idea.

I know it's a J-rock tracker ,but nobody deleted my post which had a Korean Industrial band in it , so I was wondering if there could be a "Other Asian Music" in the DDL thread.

Thanks for reading.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

residentevilrulz

Well I did get a discog from this site from Silver Ash. They are a Chinese band. So I think you could just upload it anyways. I want to hear this music!

maru

I dont this this website is prescribed to japanese music ... its more the all-asian entertainment isnt it?!?  ;D

Alice the Sister

It's supposed to be for anything Asian. That's the word on the streets. But it seems like if you upload something that isn't rock-based or from Japan they throw tantrums.

I wouldn't mind seeing some chinese stuff. Preferably some Chinese rock or punk though, I don't have much experience with those genres in china.
BFM OMFZG , YEZ I R HAPPY

impact

it is asian music it started as jrock only but its going more anythign asian

Alice the Sister

Isn't it true that you'll get e-beaten up if you post anything besides Japanese rock music (or korean?) though?

TenDemon

Well, I know I wont be e-beaten up anyone for it.  :D I would really like to see more genres and countries uploaded here. Especially since I havent a clue about anything other than Japanese Rock.

Do As Eternity 6

so we can right? because i really don't have any new J-rock things to contribute that no-one has already but i have sum rock from other asian countries i can surely contribute to as well ..as long as we can then i shall start ^^

(also while we're here what about stuff that isn't exactly rock? I mean i don't want to load the tracker with it but i mean once in awhile ya know?)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

夜の女王様

Please, don't!

idolcrash

I'd much rather upload to places where people would download it. If this place starts to accept external torrents, I wouldn't mind posting them here too because hey, the more the merrier.

Alice the Sister

Oh, it's not a good idea to post music from the philippines here. I did that once, and it didn't turn out so well. People sure were mean.

noslen_seta

Quote from: Alice the Sister on March 03, 2007, 06:27:20 AM
Oh, it's not a good idea to post music from the philippines here. I did that once, and it didn't turn out so well. People sure were mean.

what band did u post before??

Healthy Foods + Vitamins + Gym + Steroids + Jesus = Super Jesus

spider13man

Quote from: residentevilrulz on January 12, 2007, 08:59:12 PM
Well I did get a discog from this site from Silver Ash. They are a Chinese band. So I think you could just upload it anyways. I want to hear this music!

silver ash is awesome......
i'd like to hear more from china!!!!!

非難GO-GO > バクチク

I have alooot of Korean , Thai , Vietnamese , and Chinese stuff , I really wont post on here anymore , lol.
It's a waste of my time , and my bandwidths time if hardly anyone downloads it.

I am on slsk though as Archaenon.

BTW , chinese Metal , owns JP metal , not so much silver ash anymore ( since they are no longer vk or any type of heavier sounding rock ) . I recently found a chinese metal band that makes alot of J ones look like jokes. D:
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

spider13man

Quote from: ARCH☆ゾンビ on April 15, 2007, 06:39:45 AM
I have alooot of Korean , Thai , Vietnamese , and Chinese stuff , I really wont post on here anymore , lol.
It's a waste of my time , and my bandwidths time if hardly anyone downloads it.

I am on slsk though as Archaenon.

BTW , chinese Metal , owns JP metal , not so much silver ash anymore ( since they are no longer vk or any type of heavier sounding rock ) . I recently found a chinese metal band that makes alot of J ones look like jokes. D:

do tell, do share!!!!!!!!!!