News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

6R A(ace) Promotion Video

Started by Don Vito, March 24, 2007, 12:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Vito

This is the first Video of SIX-R / 6R... the quality isn't that great, but it's the official one, you find as special on the Single...

About 6R... it's the new band of former Phobia Vocalist Kisui and the former Vizell Guitarist Kaine....

Ralf-Mako

Kisui *.* thank you very much <3 and may you get your hands on this single? or know a shop where you can order it from? XD

Don Vito

actually I have the single at home xP... where else should I get this video from... but the single is now sold out... and I don't think somebody's going to sell this single soon xDD

I'll post the single some time later... a PV should promote and so does this one... ^^

Ralf-Mako

damn...i hoep tehy re-press it XD can wait to finish the torrent ^^
is it more phiba.like or soemthign new? :)

Don Vito

well... in fact the single is about 2/3 Vizell and 1/3 Phobia... cause the bassist wrote the music that sounds like some harder songs of Phobia... but it's the weakest song on the single... the ones wrote by kaine (ex- Vizell) are way better... ^^

Ralf-Mako

wow...if this is the weakest song...the rest has to be gorgeous XD can't wait four your uplaod and i seed now ^^

Don Vito

no no... the one in the video is the second best song in my opinion... ^^ I mean the one wrote by the bassist is the weak one... xD
the song in the video is by Kaine...

Alys

This really piqued my curiosity, can't wait for the download to finish XD
Thanks a lot  :D
Frailty is a Weakness Only Humans Can Indulge

Impeding uploads:

Destinée

Kurokawa

thank you
^^
i would like to see it

埒々