News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

the versaillers name copyright internet drama (serious business)

Started by Culo, August 21, 2008, 11:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Culo

so liek, guess what!

our favorite trendy aristocratique gothique vampirique lolitique europeantique frenchitique baroquique elegantique (etc, etcique) band Versaillers are a bunch of bored japanese men in their mid-30 with no desire of becoming salarymen so they decided to do a couple of Malmsteen covers with a bit of gayness to it to suit the fangirl taste and earn some bucks while they discover how Kisaki makes his money without actually doing music.

ok we already knew that but guess wat now, they stole the name Versailles from a snob city in France, where all the snobs love to go. And also, they stole it from another band who had it 6 years before them, and there's a whole internet, serious debate about who portrays the name better (?)

check this out:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2178165&blogID=417178435

some of  my favorite parts:

Quote"Versailles" and the spirit of the European Noble man was the very heart and soul of what they were. And Versailles, being one of the most illustrious places in France suited their love for French things. You don't know a thing about this band.

QuoteI hope that now you are happy to ruin one of best bands name. BTW, you music SUCKS and you have a bad voice.

QuoteWE are NOT Versailles. THEY are Versailles. This is not some X Japan bullshit. Please stop melting all Japanese bands together.

lol
Fag who reads

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

nobody here but me even knows who malmsteen is, stratovarius too. Visual gay replaces real music, it doesnt add to it
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

Culo

Gotta love the "european noble man" stuff

whats next? a band with a zionist jew theme? "ISRAEL"

and then palestina er I mean israel  government would sue them and make moniez
Fag who reads

Israeli VK, that would be sweet actually, a treasure trove of ideas

Culo

Fag who reads

Username

QuoteVersailles name is now Federally trademarked with the United States! So happy!

What a bitch! http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=1409 <- even older.
Soulseek name: Cactuar

Culo

yeah I remember in last.fm someone tried to write the description of the prog band first,  and the rest in order of appareance (so the jpnz one last) but fangirls insisted on putting the gay japanese lolita aristocratique noble one  first as if they had more rights or something, fucking bitches.

i think that versailles copyright thing is stupid but funny because it annoyed so many stupid fangirls, I would have do it too just for the lulz
Fag who reads

nekki_chibi

[quote author=ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط link=topic=9691.msg90528#msg90528 date=1219311321]
Gotta love the "european noble man" stuff

whats next? a band with a zionist jew theme? "ISRAEL"

and then palestina er I mean israel  government would sue them and make moniez
[/quote]
rentrer en soi in fact, lol
and their upcoming "megiddo" release (you'll have to google it, unless you have a degree in jewentalogy)

signal to noise

REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

nekki_chibi

Culo

anyone sent them name suggestions? I already suggested:

Rome
Madrid
Berlin
and other famous european locations.

Also suggested them to disband since they suck, Kamijew replied saying he'd love to but he needs to pay the rent
Fag who reads

nekki_chibi

Why didn't you suggest Buchenwald?
Gamma-minus would be the biggest fan of a band, named like that

signal to noise

Quote from: nekki_chibi on September 04, 2008, 04:54:03 AM
Why didn't you suggest Buchenwald?
Gamma-minus would be the biggest fan of a band, named like that

yeah he'll step it up from magic markers to sharpie markers when he draws his bloody swazikas out of pure excitement.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album