News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Dir en gay!

Started by BurningFury, June 25, 2008, 12:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has Dir en grey gone the wrong way?

Yes
16 (50%)
No
16 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 32

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

☆LE~HOT TOPIQUE-EN*ROSE DE FLEURS CROIX SAKURA JUMP?☆
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

nekki_chibi

~eternal hot topic: bleeding contract shit and crystale sign with undercode queen ~

signal to noise

Quote from: Kyο on July 08, 2008, 06:17:45 AM
Quote from: 0rganic on July 08, 2008, 02:59:28 AM
Got to love working at a music/clothing store and having people ask you what kind of music Dir en grey plays.
hot topic

nothing wrong with that, i just applied there. they get a fucking 40% discount on clothes, like that isnt awesome. you're retarded to pass that up. seriously, i'd rather get paid to arrange shit and talk to people about music then do what im doing now, which is arrange shit and talk to old idiots about gay hobby shit.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Culo

lol @ amerifags working at hot topic
Fag who reads

0rganic

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on July 08, 2008, 06:59:58 PM
lol @ amerifags working at hot topic

Lol at another arrogant piece of shit.

And yes, I work at Hot Topic. I fucking love my job, despite some of the idiots I deal with. I get to listen to music all day and work with some pretty laid back people. Plus, you seriously can't go wrong with that huge discount we get.

Culo

lol @ amerifags being amerifags

"I get discount on shitty stuffz1" lel
Fag who reads

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

i worked at a music + dvd store for almost a year,

you get over it, especially when people threaten to stab us 'cunts' for not refunding them.
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

you mean it sucks after the first little while?

Striphe

Quote from: signal to noise on June 25, 2008, 07:14:34 AM
i dont have a problem with any of their albums. sure some are better than the others, but they constantly change, so if you dont like one album, then dont worry because the next one wont sound like it. even their metal-esque Marrow stuff, people may not like it as much as earlier stuff, but if you compare Marrow to another album from the same genre like a Slipknot cd... yeahh... Marrow is MUCH better.
lol, slipknot is maybe a little cliche, but the instrumental aprts are much better with Slipknot

signal to noise

Quote from: Striphe on August 27, 2008, 03:24:55 PM
Quote from: signal to noise on June 25, 2008, 07:14:34 AM
i dont have a problem with any of their albums. sure some are better than the others, but they constantly change, so if you dont like one album, then dont worry because the next one wont sound like it. even their metal-esque Marrow stuff, people may not like it as much as earlier stuff, but if you compare Marrow to another album from the same genre like a Slipknot cd... yeahh... Marrow is MUCH better.
lol, slipknot is maybe a little cliche, but the instrumental aprts are much better with Slipknot

yeah? with their 4 redundant members?
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

slipknot is a stage show

signal to noise

Quote from: MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES on August 28, 2008, 10:32:59 AM
slipknot is a stage show

its like zombie fucking shitfest circ de solei.

minus the circ de solei.

plus shitty music.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album