News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Buck-Tick

Started by signal to noise, June 01, 2008, 08:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signal to noise

ah i cant believe there wasnt a thread for this band yet.  awesome band.  to start off, i was wondering if anyone had particular Buck-Tick albums they would really recommend to me.  i have Tenshi no Revolver and Juusankai wa Gekkou, and i didnt know what other albums were particularly good ones.  and of course discussion of whichever albums those are works well too.  i can probably find whichever ones are recommended, but a upload here helps too.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Yumeko

I love B-T but my favorite songs are so scattered.  In general my favorite albums are the last two.  But if you really like B-T and you like Atsushi's voice; I recommend his solo album and singles.  Those are amazing!
drawing by me...

凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍

buck tick is old,

ew
ramrod - Man of ur wetdreams

signal to noise

Quote from: ناتهم واسلحة وأكواب نحاسيةق.م. إستبدلت الأختامصال بحضارلمناط on June 01, 2008, 08:55:55 AM
HURRY UP MODE is the best album

>Download<
hmm considering that link goes to a jpg i dont think i'll be taking my chances, but hey thanks!

Quote from: Yumeko on June 01, 2008, 02:27:11 PM
But if you really like B-T and you like Atsushi's voice; I recommend his solo album and singles.  Those are amazing!
yeah i have his album and three singles, which is probably everything hahaha. yeah all his solo music is wicked good.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

MY BABY DADDAY P-GWIDDLES

I like Six Nine and uh shit i forget
"vk is a fucking dead fad" - signal to noise

xbiinex

You could try Catalogue 2005 which contains songs from all the different eras of their career. It doesn't contain many of my favourite songs but it can give you a rough idea of their different styles and sounds throughout the years. If there's anything you particularly like you can look for the corresponding album.

Quote from: 凸(。☉౪ ⊙。)▁▇▀▀▀~~~卍 on June 01, 2008, 03:53:02 PM
buck tick is old,

ew

So what? :D

ghostface

My favourite album (out of the four B-T albums I've heard) is Cosmos.

xbiinex

One of my personal favourites would have to be Sexy Stream Liner.
It's probably their most electronic/industrial sounding album. Whether or not you like it would certainly depend on whether you like such type of music at all.

Sexy stream liner! Thats the other one i forgot. Yeah woop

xbiinex

Btw, I posted the Catalogue 2005 album in the DD section.

odoroboujohn

I dont know the album name, but whichever has kimi no vanilla. Mine was burned for me.
Livin' like a bug ain't easy

Jenova

I love old BUCK-TICK.  Like, HURRY UP MODE era.  That new album they have out?  I've heard better vk vomit than that.  WTF ARE YOU THINKING ATSUSHI?
Im in ur torrent board taking ur moosix

Mr Ramen

Aw c'mon, this has to be one of the greatest bands, right? Stuff like Kodou are classic.

Mr Ramen