News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Would You Rather See MUCC or D'espairsRay At Taste Of Chaos '08?

Started by gfsfgdfhfnmbvfgt, November 28, 2007, 02:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would You Rather See MUCC or D'espairsRay At Taste Of Chaos '08?

MUCC
10 (25%)
D'espairsRay
24 (60%)
Both
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

【オ】

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: signal to noise on April 02, 2008, 06:41:08 AM
Quote from: 非難GO-GO > バクチク on April 01, 2008, 12:25:39 PM
After this album , I'd rather see Despa. I dunno most of the bands of the TOC tour are kinda crap though. Good thing I got free tickets to a couple of shows.

(noting your recently played tracks)
i dunno.... i mean.... even Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold are better than Korn.

Avenged has like 3 good songs imo. Atreyu is good if your into that whiney type of self loathing music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no7tyW31ekE ).
You either like or dislike korn , to each thier own. Now say if taste of Chaos had real bands on it like Sevendust , or any metal/rock band worth seeing I might actually be interested.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

signal to noise

Sevendust? seriously?

i dunno... anything my local "hard rock" radio station plays is pretty shitty. and they are one them bands. i havent listened to a whole cd of theirs, but they always just sounded like a modern nu metal Sepultera.

and if you want good Avenged Sevenfold, listen to their Waking The Fallen album. its so good. their first cd is basically just hardcore, its alright. City of Evil was pretty good music-wise. the drums and guitars are insane, but the lyrics and vocals are decent. their new cd is... shit. but when Waking the Fallen first came out, it was like.. a new revolution in the metal scene for me. it was.. melodic metal without being corny, and also being able to grind faces with the heaviness. just.. i dunno, listen to their song Chapter Four.

and... okay i havent liked Korn in like... 7 years, but their first four albums are still alright in my book. plus without them, we wouldnt have MUCC  ;D
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: signal to noise on April 03, 2008, 06:06:40 AM
Sevendust? seriously?

i dunno... anything my local "hard rock" radio station plays is pretty shitty. and they are one them bands. i havent listened to a whole cd of theirs, but they always just sounded like a modern nu metal Sepultera.

and if you want good Avenged Sevenfold, listen to their Waking The Fallen album. its so good. their first cd is basically just hardcore, its alright. City of Evil was pretty good music-wise. the drums and guitars are insane, but the lyrics and vocals are decent. their new cd is... shit. but when Waking the Fallen first came out, it was like.. a new revolution in the metal scene for me. it was.. melodic metal without being corny, and also being able to grind faces with the heaviness. just.. i dunno, listen to their song Chapter Four.

and... okay i havent liked Korn in like... 7 years, but their first four albums are still alright in my book. plus without them, we wouldnt have MUCC  ;D

I might give Avenged another roundabout. I know the first time I listened through one of thier cds back in the day I didn't like it.

Our local radio when I'm not listeing to FM in the house is utter trash. They keep playing the same crap fall out boy songs over and over. I always thought Sevendust was pretty alright compared to alot of bands out at the time , I bought thier new cd last week , I just havent listened to it yet.

I didn't listen to KoRn for about 3 years until thier last two albums ( I thought take a look in the mirror was utter trash ). I like the more industrial feel they are going twoards now ( seeing as how I listen to more industrial then anything ). I thought thier last two albums were pretty decent. Again though , you either like or dislike KoRn.

Lol , where would MUCC be without spawing from KoRn's nu-metal wake.
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

amazingAM

odoroboujohn

Livin' like a bug ain't easy