News:

Tonberry is serious business We respect your opinions!

Main Menu

Dir en Grey live

Started by residentevilrulz, August 04, 2006, 09:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jau_Peacecraft

i did label it "sarcasm", so I wasn't very serious about the entire post  :o.   I was going to edit my post, since it was a bit of stretch even so far as rants go, but I figured people would "get it".   It seems people still take things too seriously here.  Plus, it's not like others don't bitch about things not being japanese, visual-kei or whatever.  I was parodying the notion of replying to something even slightly askew with a rant blowing things out of proportion.    If i had a dart board, I just randomly replied to wherever the dart landed.   

It all seems so flaccid if I have to explain it  :(.  Don't take it personally; if the very concept of The Flame Pit wasn't  a naive and childish method of protecting those who still wear training wheels on their Internets,  then I would take it there, honest.   ;) 

On that note, I do actually agree with you on the American release being pretty shitty overall (the limited edition is better but it hardly makes up for what the most part is a step down from withering and could've done without 2 tracks, repetition of hatred and the deeper vileness,  and the re-recording of the singles).  Given enough time, I might actually go buy the US version of withering for the dvd (it varies from 10.00 to 15.00 across 3 FYE stories around here); hopefully the next album is better.     

idolcrash

QuoteOn that note, Bad Brains [original line-up] is slated to release a new album in 2007.

Thank Jesus

signal to noise

Quote from: idolcrash on March 06, 2007, 08:10:55 PM
QuoteOn that note, Bad Brains [original line-up] is slated to release a new album in 2007.

Thank Jesus

dont get me wrong, i dig a lot of the 80s hardcore (i do enjoy my Black Flag and Minor Threat) but i never liked Bad Brains. besides.. thats not jrock. this isnt the place for this!  :P
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

Jau_Peacecraft

bad brains would shit all over gazette.  :P

im sry, THE gazette.

::) 

非難GO-GO > バクチク

The Youth Are Getting Restless !
music reviews & full album samples:
http://archaenon.net/guitarhythm/

Do As Eternity 6

corn flakes~!

[/random nonesense]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか
-"rumble fish" Do As Infinity

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Maybe you should listen to bad brains. It's an album title. Geez.

Do As Eternity 6

you mean me o.O oh i wasn't saying anything ...i was just bored and wanted to scream Corn Flakes ...plus i'm kind of hungry... frosted flakes are alot better though ...more sugar but i probabaly don't need more sugar ....hmmm... what was this thread about again?

[/end sugar enduced nonesense]

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: 無限の花 on March 13, 2007, 03:32:58 PM
you mean me o.O oh i wasn't saying anything ...i was just bored and wanted to scream Corn Flakes ...plus i'm kind of hungry... frosted flakes are alot better though ...more sugar but i probabaly don't need more sugar ....hmmm... what was this thread about again?

[/end sugar enduced nonesense]

It's just another silly DeG thread. I could go for some food too. I didn't mean to sound like a ass. DX sorry about that.

Do As Eternity 6

lol it's okay don't worry about it xD

ah yes of course silly me ... this is how deg threads seem to always go though ;3

(by the way i do want to listen to this bad brains (why do i feel as though i should be shot for not knowing who they are >_>)

誰もいない街
静かに 朝日は私の影落として 
明日は 逃げずに そこにあるのか

spider13man

Quote from: beau99 on February 25, 2007, 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: 無限の花 on February 25, 2007, 03:00:58 AM
fricken emo bleed the dream
Bleed the Dream isn't emo, sorry.

Oh... and in Tempe, people were moshing to The fucking Final.

So to say that you can't mosh to Dir en grey is fucking ridiculous. Also, I was right behind the pit near the soundboard and still saw Kyo perfectly. Hell, he even stared me down for a good 30 seconds.

*screams in agony*

i missed that concert goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if deathgaze comes to the states to tour..... i'm there, where ever, when ever.........

Vessicator

Why is it that I liked Bleed the Dream more than Diru?

signal to noise

Quote from: Vessicator on April 16, 2007, 05:42:51 AM
Why is it that I liked Bleed the Dream more than Diru?

thats what my girlfriend said. she was going to see dir en grey (well, she doesnt like them as much as i do, so i was dragging her along and she kindof wanted to see them), and she ended up only talking about Bleed the Dream. i was like "uhh they played for a half hour vs Diru's 2 hours.... and THEY were the ones who stood out??". oh well, their new cd is damn kickass, and all the guys in the band are wicked nice.
REQUESTS!!!!!
OOOOO a.k.a. MUGEN album

非難GO-GO > バクチク

Quote from: spider13man on April 16, 2007, 05:39:37 AM
Quote from: beau99 on February 25, 2007, 06:09:48 AM
Quote from: 無限の花 on February 25, 2007, 03:00:58 AM
fricken emo bleed the dream
Bleed the Dream isn't emo, sorry.

Oh... and in Tempe, people were moshing to The fucking Final.

So to say that you can't mosh to Dir en grey is fucking ridiculous. Also, I was right behind the pit near the soundboard and still saw Kyo perfectly. Hell, he even stared me down for a good 30 seconds.

*screams in agony*

i missed that concert goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if deathgaze comes to the states to tour..... i'm there, where ever, when ever.........

Deathgaze would actually be worth seeing. Too bad I'm not all about the new lead.